Altice USA, New York, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
Cheddar News is looking for a talented and driven Broadcast Director to join our team in New York City. The candidate will be involved in nearly every technical aspect of creating and executing a live television program. They will work to bring a broadcast to air. The ideal candidate should be a team player who is able to mix easily and work effectively in our highly collaborative team.
- Direct and Technical Direct all shows across Cheddar News platform using Ross Carbonite switcher.
- Team leader of control room production staff during assigned shows.
- Route all sources needed before and during shows.
- Work directly with producers to ensure broadcasts are directly in line with their vision.
- Work with engineering team to improve day to day operations and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Build new effects and show looks within Ross Carbonite and Ross Dashboard.
- 2+ years of experience directing or technical directing.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing news environment.
- Willingness to work a variety of shifts including early morning and late night weekday shifts.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.