Altice USA, Long Island City, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
The Marketing Specialist will support the Brand, Product, & Retail Marketing Team with the planning, development, and execution of ongoing B2C + B2B marketing initiatives that increase brand awareness and consideration, as well as generate demand for Optimum products. Aids Marketing Director and Manager in analyzing outcomes and recommends strategic plans of action to increase performance of tactics. Incorporates results into marketing efforts on an ongoing basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate creative development and execution of multi-platform Brand + Product marketing campaigns that run across a variety of channels including TV, web, digital, email, print, and social.
- Serves as primary contact for campaigns which includes briefing, supplying creative assets, and reviewing and providing feedback on multiple executions and units.
- Completes thorough competitive research and post-campaign analysis to help inform new marketing briefs for product launches or competitive marketing campaigns.
- Support the planning and execution of retail marketing efforts to drive traffic to our Optimum stores
- Coordinate planning retail events and own the planning and execution of all marketing materials to promote events across a variety of media placements.
- Ensure retail branding experience, signage, materials, collateral, etc. are consistent and meet brand guidelines.
- Works with outside partners including TV networks to align on quarterly marketing objectives and develop and execute campaigns marketed to our subscribers.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Media, Database Marketing, Product Marketing, Creative Services, Sales, Web Team, etc. to ensure initiatives are on strategy and implemented flawlessly.
- Works on a day-to-day basis with outside agencies/vendors and internal creative services team to maximize the quality and effectiveness of the work and ensure on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy delivery of creative.
- Monitor marketing performance results and recommend enhancements to maximize results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in agency account management or marketing project management
- Comfortable with and capable of juggling multiple assignments; able to excel in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Integrated marketing and advertising experience with knowledge of creative development, production, media and/or direct marketing.
- Experience interfacing with creative agencies/vendors
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to perform multiple simultaneous tasks at a high level of effectiveness
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with proven ability to give extensive creative and copywriting direction
- An organizationally savvy and perceptive person who is alert to internal politics and forges strong relationships within organization
- Ability to visit locations and attend events as required
- Extremely detailed-oriented and organized
- Strong cross-functional communication and teamwork skills
- Experience in telecommunications a plus
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands