Programmatic Media Buyer
Altice USA, Los Angeles, CA
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
We are looking for a talented media specialist to join our data-driven ad ops team, at Juice Media, an Altice USA company. Your task will be to deliver highly effective video campaigns for our clients through demographic, behavioral and data targeting. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with programmatic trading across self-service demand side platforms, in addition to a strong awareness of the latest technologies and ad products in the connected TV/streaming space.
- Deploy, manage and optimize programmatic campaigns for our clients across OTT, CTV, and audio
- Manage campaign setup including ad serving, traffic and tracking implementation
- Suggest programmatic strategies and tactics that align and enhance our linear campaign plans
- Manage publisher pricing and actively monitor key campaign KPIs to ensure we are driving optimal results for our clients
- Own communication with publishers, vendors, and internal stakeholders to drive client results
- Build campaign performance reporting leveraging our own internal data and analytics tools in addition to aggregating information from third-party servers
- Produce engaging campaign analysis that demonstrates the effectiveness of our campaigns and strategy
- Bring a high attention to detail and an operating rigor to internal processes including client data integration, performance tracking and budget governance
- Troubleshoot problems, improve process, and be a team player
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the digital media industry, including new ad formats, advertising platforms/networks and best practice industry measurement
- We're looking for someone with 2-4 years experience with programmatic media buying, specifically working with OTT and streaming platforms
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial in nature, someone with a growth mindset, excited to be a critical team player within a rapidly growing business
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.