Manager On Demand Content
Altice USA, Bethpage, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
Altice USA is looking for a detail and process-oriented Manager On Demand Content to help manage our Video on Demand content library of over 30,000 titles ranging from critically acclaimed movies & shows, kids programming, music videos, behind-scenes extras, sports programming, news and more.
You’ll be responsible for the daily delivery, publishing and validation of Altice USA’s movie and television content; including the publishing of content and associated metadata across multiple platforms and user interfaces. You will be verifying the accuracy of associated metadata and participating in troubleshooting efforts.
The role will perform these responsibilities in a manner that enables the organization to achieve customer experience and financial goals; including subscriber growth, revenue, net contribution, feature adaption and usage. The Manager On Demand Content will be a key advocate for our customers; clearly understanding, documenting, and communicating on behalf of the customer.
- Manage Altice USA’s Video On Demand daily operations:
- Track content delivery from the top movie studios and TV Networks
- Manage and validate content publishing across all platforms
- Manage new Video On Demand content launches
- On going product testing and troubleshooting
- Partner with Internal teams to ensure the consistent quality and accuracy of our Video On Demand products
- Serve as the in-house expert for all aspects of Video On Demand content management and publishing
- Responsible for the end-to-end management of content from multiple sources to multiple platforms and interfaces, overseeing workflow status, publish and asset life cycle
- Analyze situations, evaluate alternatives, troubleshoot and implement solutions
- Product testing and Troubleshooting
- Understand Emerging Trends That Impact Content Management and Operations
- Define Business Needs and Requirements For Content Management and Presentation
- Monitor and oversee the measurement of product performance, including against business case
- Perform Customer, Competitive, Market, Usage & SWOT analysis
- Produce business cases
- Manage the content strategy and roadmap for your portfolio
- Partner with Marketing and Advertising on the promotion of On Demand, driving incremental revenues and increasing customer engagement
- Manage the P&L for VOD
- Detail oriented and hyper-focused on quality of work
- Operations & content management process understanding/proficiency
- Marketing Process understanding/proficiency
- Has a project management mindset, is hyper-organized and has excellent time management skills
- Cross-functional influence skills
- Solid understanding of video technology platform/video-ecosystem
- Basic understanding and exposure to other functions (e.g., marketing, business planning, etc.)
- Big picture thinker, ability to execute on vision/follow-through skills
- Team leadership and mentoring ability
- P&L management
- Aptitude for technical products
- 7+ years experience with digital content publishing
- A Bachelors degree, preferably with a major in Business or related discipline
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze and communicate key elements of strategic vision and execution
- Prior operations or project management experience with demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams to successful conclusions
Interested? Great! You might like to know
- We're a fun, collaborative, enthusiastic and energetic team that enjoys movies and television
- We offer a competitive salary plus benefits
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands