Market Development Analyst
Altice USA, Bethpage, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Lightpath is one of the largest competitive local exchange carriers in the tri-state area. We own and operate our infrastructure "from the ground up" by deploying over 20,000 route miles connecting 13,500 on-net/LIT buildings, With a strong portfolio of cutting edge solutions for Internet, WAN, Voice, SD-WAN, Security & Cloud services, we enable Enterprise customers of all sizes the ability to react to new challenges while developing best practices for the future. With Lightpath’s continued focus on network excellence and a “customer first” service commitment, we are building a workforce of the best talent that will meet the needs of our customers and reflect the diverse communities we serve.
The Market Development Analyst identifies and nurtures strategic relationships with partners or potential customers. Assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting. Work with marketing, sales, engineering, and product development teams to implement business development initiatives within our current footprint as well as new expansion efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product and IT to establish market data analytic requests and priorities.
- CRM & Sales/Marketing Tool Design & Data Quality – Ensuring data in the systems is available and accurate for initiative analyses. Work with Sales Enablement / IT to implement capabilities in a timely fashion.
- Provide insight and solutions to deliver profitable sales growth and resolve complex problems.
- Assist Sales Management as needed in the development of sales strategies, forecasting and impact programs by providing marketing data as needed.
- Identify operational inefficiencies and develop more efficient solutions across the sales organization.
- Assist in the decision making on business and technology issues that impact the sales organization.
- Develop and/or implement data models for data acquisition, extraction, transformation, management, and manipulation of complex data sets from various technology sources, structured and unstructured.
- Apply data and analytics to support cross-functional strategy development and evaluation.
- Prepare executive level presentations for proposed market expansion efforts.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, sales, business analysis
- 2+ years of experience using Marketing Databases, ConnectBase a plus
- 2+ years of experience in data development, large scale data acquisition, transformation, and cleaning, with both structured and unstructured data
- Adept with Analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and collaborate across multiple business units
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines and function with minimal supervision
- Ability to establish and manage effective relationships at all levels
- Strategic thinking combined with tactical project planning and management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer requirements into specifications
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent business experience) in a related discipline
- Database querying tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, and MicroStrategy and an extensive knowledge of MS Office applications.
Lightpath is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Lightpath collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
Create the extraordinary.