Altice USA, Bethpage, NY
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
News 12 is looking for a dynamic multi-media Executive Producer to create and oversee the presentation of news content across platforms for the AM daypart for this regional network. You will lead and assign stories for our daily newscasts as well as special coverage as needed. You will also collaborate with other managers across Altice News throughout the New York DMA. You are skilled at copy editing, knowledgeable about video editing, and have a strong understanding of how to create compelling news and features programming with data-driven decisions to drive ratings, promote retention and customer engagement. You are adept at creating strong multi-platform content and are able to work as a fill-in producer from time to time. You will provide coaching and training for multiple direct reports; conduct performance reviews; and foster and encourage collaboration among cross-functioning departments, including but not limited to - News 12 networks, News 12 Interactive, marketing, promotions and social media. All while ensuring all content meets News 12 Network standards for journalistic integrity and production quality. You will work together with the News Director and other News Gathering and News Production staffers to lead and innovate our morning news coverage from linear to digital to streaming.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum 5 years of experience in programming development, people management and operations at an entertainment, news or media company
- Experience in overseeing traditional and/or new media content and programming development with demonstrated expertise in building, maintaining and growing targeted niche markets
- Highly effective team leader with the ability to guide a team of content producers and collaborating with other News 12 channels
- Hands on experience and expertise in all phases of television and digital production
- Exceptional writing and story development skills, with the ability to coach and mentor young talent and production teams
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and meet strict daily production deadlines
- Must be able to work weekends and nights during production windows with an ability to handle high volumes of complex projects and tasks
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Want to learn more about Altice USA? Visit Altice USA's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands