Altice USA, Edison, NJ
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
- Create Tagged commercials for cross channel and broadcast.
- Analyzes, develops and recommends solutions for editorial, procedural, and operational needs to ensure quality videos are develop for both web and broadcast.
- Work closely with Lead Editors and Design teams in order to optimize the editorial processes.
- Work efficiently within time constraints in order to meet weekly and monthly advertising and non-advertised requirements.
- Being prepared to deal with changing requirements in a given day to meet the needs of the other teams and the tool
- Create and develop both internal external company communication
- Work with a team of other editors to effectively accomplish team goals
- Performs other duties as assigned by the management team.
- 5+ years of digital post-production experience; editing in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- 2+ years working in a high-pressure environment meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong understanding of digital workflows and file-based delivery.
- Strong understanding of frame rates, aspect ratios, and resolutions.
- Ability to read video scopes and audio levels.
- Demonstrated strong editorial judgment.
- Proven experience editing content for a variety of digital platforms, in non-traditional. formats and resolutions.
- A team player who can work flexible hours including evenings, early mornings and weekends.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects is a significant plus.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a communications and media company that enables its customers through the power of connectivity. With a relentless focus on challenging today’s norm while developing the telecommunication of the future, our products and services bring people closer together and connect them to the things that matter most to them, faster and more easily than ever before.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news, telephony, and wireless offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.