Altice USA, Long Island City, NY, US, 11101
Work at Altice USA
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We’re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve.
The Director, Corporate Communications will lead strategies and programs in support of Altice USA’s corporate and news & advertising divisions with the goal of enhancing the overall reputation of the company and its brands with both employees and outside audiences. This includes oversight of communications activities for all corporate functions with a focus on community affairs, D&I, human resources, and finance groups as well as internal and external communications support for news brands Cheddar News and News 12 and Altice USA’s advanced advertising division. In addition, the role manages the various content and distribution platforms deployed by the communications team.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Communications, this individual should be capable of both developing new ideas and comprehensive strategies while also serving as an excellent tactician and business partner.
- Serve as the internal and external communications lead for Altice USA’s corporate functions including human resources, community affairs, D&I, and finance groups.
- Partner with business leaders across the organization on proactive and reactive matters concerning publicity, executive communication, employee engagement and internal communication, and messaging/story telling.
- Leads the team’s digital communications channels and tools, including company intranet, email distribution and measurement tools, corporate website, social media accounts, digital signage, and more.
- Partner with the entire communications team and business partners on the continued development of modern/digital communications outputs and channels.
- Develop and carry out communications plans for the company’s a4 advanced advertising division as well as news brand Cheddar News and News 12 with a focus on promoting the company’s award-winning programming, talent, and addressable advertising solutions.
- Plan, lead and/or advise on external and internal events both large and small for specific corporate business units or at the enterprise level.
- Contribute new ideas and champion best practices across the entire communications organization and the AUSA business, where appropriate.
- Participate in the development of a thriving, inclusive culture throughout the organization.
- 8+ years of strategic communications/public relations experience, preferably related to media, telecommunications, technology, or consumer products and services.
- Successful track record of managing large campaigns/programs and working with clients and/or business leaders in a counselor setting.
- Experience working with executives up to the C-suite level as well as with media contacts / reporter.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Pay is competitive and based on a number of job-related factors, including skills and experience. The starting pay rate/range at time of hire for this position in the posted location is $121,715.00 - $194,744.00 / year. The rate/range provided herein is the anticipated pay at the time of hire, and does not reflect future job opportunity.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands