Director Customer Base Management
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY, US, 11101
Work at Altice USA
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We’re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve.
The Director, Customer Base Management designs and implements customer relationship offers to delight our existing customer relationships, improve product mix, upgrade sell in rates and increase Revenues. This Director is accountable for achieving subscriber, financial, and profitability KPI targets. Integrated marketing and successful campaign execution experience is a must. Additionally, this Director will lead a team responsible for designing platforms and delivering programs that drive revenue and increase loyalty from the existing Optimum broadband, video, and wireless subscriber base. A key emphasis will be placed on adding mobile subscriber penetration and attach to new broadband acquisition subscribers by leveraging cross category and selling initiatives.
- Designs the strategy, collaborates with key stakeholders, and executes Optimum base growth, cross product category penetration, and revenue growth for all CBM offer, programs and sustain initiatives.
- Develop strategies and plans; designs and executes campaigns; and integrates big data and decision platforms for both CBM and retention lifecycle programs intended to maximize loyalty, growth, retention, and profitability of the Optimum subscriber base.
- Lead CBM marketing strategies and campaigns to drive engagement and reduction of churn during key lifecycle events (e.g. Moves, Promo Roll, Onboarding, Downgrades, and Voluntary Disconnects)
- Launch and deliver successful initiatives that drive increased fiber and subscriber mobile service penetration within the customer base
- Develop an effective customer base strategy and plan for highly competitive, under penetrated areas
- Collaborate with appropriate Product and Category, Marketing, Sales, Planning and Growth, Sales, Regional Market, Communications, Government Affairs, and Customer Experience teams to create and execute specific CBM programs from ideation to launch and through campaign lifecycle to create awareness and visibility; establishment of baseline and lift performance targets; and front line and customer engagement
- Coordinates with key channel and customer experience leadership to create content for campaign training and positioning
- Provide oversight to the execution and strategy of Winback programs in markets with high defection along with implementation of direct marketing tactics, retail, direct sales, digital and contact center programs to maximize performance during key drive periods (e.g. New Year/New You, Tax Season, Moms/Dads/Grads, Back to School, Black Friday/Holiday)
- Develop business cases and ROI models and performance simulations for all CBM programs
- Develop a compelling value proposition, based on a deep understanding of market and customer needs, for customer base offers, including pricing, promotions, positioning and the respective business rules
- Minimum of 8 years of growth management, customer lifecycle, product management, pricing or related field, with demonstrated ability to deliver customer growth, ARPU and revenue;
- In-depth understanding of the media and telecommunications industries, with awareness of consumer trends, the competitive landscape and with a track record of successful strategy design and execution
- Strong MS Excel and analytic skills, with the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and use that data to inform the acquisition strategy
- Experience building and presenting C-suite level presentations
- Critical-thinking skills: assess all available information to determine what offer strategy would work best for a specific context;
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation;
- Product sensibility with a strong marketing and business orientation;
- Big picture thinker, but also detail oriented, with follow-through skills and the ability to execute on a vision;
- Challenges the status quo to identify areas for improvement, efficiency and effectiveness;
- Ability to work under limited supervision, in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
This position is identified as being performed in/or reporting to company operations in New York State. Salary ranges are supplied in compliance with New York State law. Pay is competitive and based on a number of job-related factors, including skills and experience. The starting pay rate/range at time of hire for this position in the posted location is $121,715.00 - $194,744.00 /year. The rate/Range provided herein is the anticipated pay at the time of hire, and does not reflect future job opportunity.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Creative Jobs For You
Full-time Communications Assistant
Paragon Payment Solutions, Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States, 87101
Berater Multimedia Quereinstieg Vertrieb, Außendienst (m/w/d)
Vodafone Deutschland GmbH, Los Angeles, California, United States,