VP, Employee Engagement
Altice USA, Long Island City, NY, US, 11101
Work at Altice USA
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We’re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve.
The Vice President of Employee Engagement is responsible for amplifying the voice of the employee. Focusing on various avenues for employee feedback from surveys, focuses groups, and more; this leadership role brings together employee feedback, segments into actionable categories and drives programmatic impact. The VP of Employee Engagement is a member of the Talent Experience and Strategy team, but also a critical leadership partner across the entire enterprise.
- Oversee the employee engagement survey administration team
- Present key findings, themes and trends for various segments to the organization while balancing actionable and tangible next steps
- Ensure full transparency into results, manage the partnerships across the organization and drive thoughtful change
- Own the one-way communication of the engagement survey and build out opportunities for additive two-way communication
- Evolve a full cycle feedback loop to all employees that allows for transparency to feedback and impact to the organization
- Champion “We Heard You” campaign and align to employee value proposition
- Function as the lead project manager on bringing together key groups to discuss and drive impactful change based upon employee feedback
- Lead the partnership of bringing together end-to-end stakeholders focusing on the enhancement of the employee experience
- Aid the organization in growing and evolving a culture of inclusion, recognition, integrity and courage by tying back decisions to the organization’s commitment to each other and core behaviors
- Accompany CEO on field visits, ensuring that feedback collected from employees is captured, categorized, assessed, and actioned upon
- In partnership with the talent management team, ensure recognition is driven across the organization for employees using their voice
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience in Human Resources, Talent Management, Learning & Development, Organizational Development, or similar field required.
- 10+ years background in employee engagement survey administration, employee experience focused work, required
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the year to visit employee base across the US
- Knowledge of Qualtrics platform, preferred.
- Project management skills and experience required.
- Strong presentation skills and executive presence required.
- Champion of change management and human behavior, preferred.
- Comfortable with executive presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skillset with ability to flex messaging across entire organization
- Transformation-oriented leader with a strong sense of urgency; demonstrates the perseverance and open-mindedness to lead and drive change
- Excellent communicator with a confident and collaborative style, adept at aligning internal and external stakeholders
- Hands-on and adaptive with the ability to maintain a focus on the end-users experience in all end-to-end processes
- Partnership orientation that fosters and maintains collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders through regular and timely, effective and open communication to identify opportunities, gain alignment, and develop a shared understanding of success criteria to achieve current and future business goals
- Ability to balance being a key subject-matter-expert on engagement surveys
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Pay is competitive and based on a number of job-related factors, including skills and experience. The starting pay rate/range at time of hire for this position in the posted location is $200,000.00 - $237,500.00 / year. The rate/range provided herein is the anticipated pay at the time of hire, and does not reflect future job opportunity.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Creative Jobs For You
Instructional Designer (TS/SCI clearance w/ polygraph)
CALIBRE Systems, Inc., Chantilly, Virginia, United States, 20152
Travel Nurse RN - $1,906 to $2,059 per week in Newport News, VA
Host Healthcare, Newport News, Virginia, United States, 23601
Travel Nurse RN - PCU - $1,834 to $1,997 per week in Newport N...
Focus Staff, Newport News, Virginia, United States, 23607
Travel Nurse RN - ER/Trauma - $1,844 to $2,130 per week in New...
National Staffing Solutions, Newport News, Virginia, United States, 23601
Team Manager - Philadelphia Fashion District
Primark - US, Woodlyn, Pennsylvania, United States, 19094