Senior Advertising Account Manager
BerlinRosen, New York, NY, Los Angeles, CA, Washington, DC, or Remote
Work at BerlinRosen
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
ABOUT THE TEAM
BerlinRosen’s Advertising Division is a full-service, in-house buying team working with clients across the firm, including start-ups and innovative companies in lifestyle and real estate. We specialize in performance-based digital advertising; translating online engagement into real-world action whether that’s getting someone to sign a lease at the newest building in Brooklyn or buying a ticket to the newest cultural landmark in Manhattan. The team works across platforms to help clients run awareness and direct response programs or reach growth goals.
In between client work we share playlists, appreciations of each other's work, memes and reviews of the newest Starbucks drinks.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our team is seeking a Senior Advertising Account Manager. We are looking for a senior member to join this growing team and who knows how to execute small and large CPG and B2C campaigns that help drive ROI for our clients. You will be tasked with thinking big and then building smart media plans to address our clients’ needs with a focus on driving direct sales.. From ad trafficking to reporting and analysis, you’d take on advertising projects from start to finish for some of the most interesting brands in the country. This position is ideal for anyone with about 2-4 years of relevant experience in growth marketing and eager to join a rapidly expanding team.
Note: This role will ideally be based in one of our BR offices (Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, California, or New York, New York) or can be fully remote within the U.S. on Eastern Standard Time.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
As a Senior Advertising Account Manager for BerlinRosen, you will...
- Lead multiple client accounts at one time, most with multiple end to end, multi-channel advertising campaigns.
- Create advertising strategies and media plans from scratch, taking big picture ideas and identifying the digital platforms and tactics that will help meet goals
- Bring deep understanding of marketing funnels and lead conversion strategies
- Own the execution and optimization of digital ad campaigns in platforms like Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Google Ads, and more
- Create detailed reports, compiling data from media platforms and Google Analytics, and translate that data into qualitative findings
- You’ll look at the hard data, pull out trends and interesting insights, and write key takeaways for a client to understand
- When needed, you’ll be able to occasionally explain the super basics of how this all works to a client who gets it but doesn’t “get it.” You’ll be able to problem-solve on behalf of the client and the team when crisis inevitably arise
- Work with the accounts team to stay up-to-date on all client news, events, and priorities
- Work with the in-house design team to create compelling ad creative and write clear copy that stays true to a brand’s voice while following advertising best practices
- Stay on top of digital advertising trends and policies
- Has 2+ years of experience in the planning, buying and executing of CPG marketing campaigns on Meta, Google, and programmatic platforms.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and directly with clients, handling competing deadlines; agency experience is a plus.
- Fantastic attention to detail and strong organizational skills. You have a reliable self organization system, and when things go wrong you dive into problem-solving mode.
- Excellent communication skills. You can write compelling advertising copy, thoughtful analysis of data, and productive client emails.
- Team player mentality. You have a positive attitude and a willingness to help those around you.
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role with excellence, including...
- A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company-sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company-sponsored Talkspace membership
- 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
- 11 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Mobile phone reimbursement
Ranked five out of five stars on Forbes’ Best PR Agencies 2021 inaugural list, BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm. BerlinRosen takes a message-first, results-focused approach to communications challenges, delivering high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top organizations and companies across a variety of industries and sectors.
People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
Want to learn more about BerlinRosen? Visit BerlinRosen's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Part-time Media Relations Coordinator (Media Relations Analyst I)
RAND Corporation, Arlington, VA USA