Manager, Influencer Marketing
Big Honcho Media, New York, NY - Currently Remote
Work at Big Honcho Media
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Big Honcho Media is seeking a Manager to oversee the execution of paid Influencer campaigns and gifting programs focusing on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. Servicing our book publishing clients, you’ll be promoting everything from children's and young adult titles, to cookbooks and more. The candidate will work closely with our Director to ensure all client objectives are met and have the support of our Coordinator for administration needs.
- Manage Influencer activations from start to finish, including pitch, rate negotiations and contracting, building creative briefs, managing content review/approvals process, and delivering campaign reporting.
- Coordinate campaign timelines and manage budgets.
- Identify and outreach vetted influencers for all activations.
- Work closely with Influencers to ensure all contracted deliverables are submitted correctly and on time.
- Develop and coordinate Influencer gifting programs, overseeing concept and design, sourcing of product, and managing deployment.
- Daily communication with clients (planning, campaign flight, and reporting).
- Contribute creatively to campaign ideation and strategy.
- Handle payment process for Influencer campaigns.
Qualifications & Experience:
We’re looking for candidates who have deep knowledge of social media, community trends, and ideally who have knowledge of and a strong interest in reading and books in general.
- 3-5 years of professional experience working in Influencer marketing (pitching, managing budgets, etc.)
- Confident, personable and outgoing, and very comfortable communicating with Clients, Influencers and their Management, via email, phone and video conference.
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides), Office suite, and Adobe suite.
- Knowledge of key performance metrics for paid and earned media.
- Team player in a small-team environment, willing to take an all-hands-on-deck approach as needed to tasks both big and small.
- In-depth knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms.
- Interested in and observant of the book publishing space including trends and key players.
- Strong time-management skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter, positive outlook, and ability to work through stressful situations offering solutions along the way.
- Understands the value of creativity and enthusiastically participates in creative brainstorming.
About Big Honcho Media
Big Honcho Media is a female owned, results driven agency based in New York City. We specialize in Digital Marketing & Publicity, Radio Campaigns, and Television Promotions. Since our inception in 2004, we have become a trusted partner for consumer product companies, studios, television networks and book publishers.
Our business is built upon satisfied clients. We go to every length to provide turn-key campaigns that keep our clients fully informed from day one of the campaign through the wrap up. Our intense effort to secure the best placement & exposure possible, attention to detail and quality reporting are why our clients come back again and again.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.