Marketing Manager - Financial Products (Contract)
Bloomberg, New York, NY USA
Work at Bloomberg
Salary: Competitive with Benefits
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and disruptive.
The Central Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated marketer who will define, develop and execute marketing plans that build awareness, generate leads and nurture existing client relationships for Bloomberg Financial Products. You will work with business partners and internal marketing stakeholders, including our in-house agency, globally to build strategic and effective programs and manage execution to the highest standards. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be able to manage a high volume of projects and demonstrate a passion for our brand.
We’ll trust you to:
- Collaborate to identify global business priorities (with Sales and/or Product teams) and create supporting campaign execution from strategic planning to implementation through all functional marketing areas as well as internal & external agencies.
- Work closely with regional marketing managers globally to ensure the solutions/audiences he/she is responsible for are supported with well-informed and innovative marketing programs that effectively deliver a return on our marketing investment.
- Manage your own workload and prioritize multiple requests from various parts of the business
- Ensure integration between all planned marketing activity, whether by an audience, product or geography
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of experience working as a marketing professional, preferably within financial services or for financial services clients.
- Successful track record in B2B marketing
- The ability to successfully partner with Sales, Product Managers, and internal marketing teams
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with an ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn a new market
- No fear of failure
We’d Love to see:
- Experience in marketing to asset management audiences.
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company’s strength – delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately – is at the core of the Bloomberg Terminal. Bloomberg’s enterprise solutions build on the company’s core strength: leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively.
Want to learn more about Bloomberg? Visit Bloomberg's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands