Marketing Manager - 6 Month Contract
Bloomberg, New York, NY
See jobs at Bloomberg
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and disruptive.
The Central Marketing team is looking for a marketer who will help execute marketing plans that build awareness, generate leads and nurture existing client relationships for Bloomberg Financial Products.
You will work with business partners and internal marketing stakeholders (content, digital, creative, events teams) globally to manage strategic and effective programs and ensure execution to the highest standards.
You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be able to manage a high volume of projects and demonstrate a passion for our brand.
We'll trust you to:
- Maintain effective execution of marketing programs by managing relationships directly with business stakeholders and coordinating with marketing counterparts
- Work closely with regional marketing managers globally to ensure our audiences are supported consistently
- Manage your own workload and prioritize multiple request from various parts of the business
- Ensure integration between all planned marketing activities, whether by an audience, product or geography
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
You need to have:
- 4+ years experience in an integrated marketing role
- Interest in financial markets
- The ability to successfully partner with Sales, Product Managers, and the internal marketing teams
- Strong project management and problem solving skills with an ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn a new market
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is an information leader in providing high-quality, real-time and historical data to business and financial professionals worldwide. We have been at the leading edge of the information revolution that has changed the way problems get solved.
Business leaders turn to us for news and analysis they really can’t get anywhere else. With 2,600+ journalists stationed in 150+ bureaus across 73 countries – and backed by Bloomberg technology, analytics and distribution – we have their world covered.
As one of the world’s leading financial news organizations, Bloomberg News produces roughly 5,000 stories a day and has earned more than 800 awards since it was founded in 1990 – including the 2015 Pulitzer Prize for explanatory reporting.
Want to learn more about Bloomberg? Visit Bloomberg's website.
149 Active Jobs
Here you can see your future.