The Bloomberg Marketing Studio is our in-house content, creative and digital marketing group. Our team is responsible for storytelling on behalf of brands; whether we're helping our clients learn about our product offerings, depicting the incredible ways we give back globally through Bloomberg Philanthropies, or creating a visual narrative that gives a prospective candidate a sense of what it's like to work here.
We're looking for an analyst to help us refine our digital strategy. We'll trust you to use data to measure what's working and where we need to pivot, and to present ideas and opportunities to expand our digital reach.
We'll trust you to:
- Track performance of our digital marketing strategies across web, social, search, display, and email.
- Collect performance data from digital properties and monitor progress on dashboards
- Transform complex data into actionable insights
- Share opportunities to improve targeting and measurement in the future
- Present digital media analytics and reports to leadership and clients
- Gather, test and track data through third party and ad-serving platforms and analytics tools (Google suite, social ads platforms)
- Stay up to date with trends in creative innovation and new technology
- Bring entrepreneurial spirit to each conversation and influence growth and change
You'll need to have:
- 5 to 7 years of digital marketing experience, and at least 3 years' experience in an analytical role
- Knowledge of all digital channels and the associated KPIs, as well as the relevant strategies/approaches (nurture, acquisition, etc)
- Experience interpreting, analyzing, and reporting on data trends, and making strategic and creative recommendations based on findings
- Experience presenting analytics reports in a clear, effective, and dynamic manner
- Desire to work as an independent self-starter and as part of a team
- Ability to thrive, prioritize and execute in our fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A can-do attitude that supports team morale with positive energy
- Ability to analyze and manipulate large data sets (Advanced Excel, VBA, SQL, ect)
- Familiarity with ad-serving and web analytics tools and the Google Marketing Platform (Analytics, Data Studio, Search Ads/Display 360, Tag Manager, etc)
- Experience with social media management platforms (Khoros, Hootsuite, Sprklr)
- Experience with data visualization tools (Qlik Sense, Tableau etc)
- An inquisitive mind and persistent approach to learning why things work or not
- Experience advertising on social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WeChat, Weibo, TikTok, etc.
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are. In the meantime, watch this proud reminder of our purpose:https://vimeo.com/263526877
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.
Bloomberg is an information leader in providing high-quality, real-time and historical data to business and financial professionals worldwide. We have been at the leading edge of the information revolution that has changed the way problems get solved.
Business leaders turn to us for news and analysis they really can’t get anywhere else. With 2,600+ journalists stationed in 150+ bureaus across 73 countries – and backed by Bloomberg technology, analytics and distribution – we have their world covered.
As one of the world’s leading financial news organizations, Bloomberg News produces roughly 5,000 stories a day and has earned more than 800 awards since it was founded in 1990 – including the 2015 Pulitzer Prize for explanatory reporting.
Want to learn more about Bloomberg? Visit Bloomberg's website.
Create the extraordinary.