The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg QuickTake to Bloomberg New Economy to Bloomberg Green.
Bloomberg New Economy is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to play a key role in its next chapter of growth. Building on the success of three annual Forums, we are growing our media footprint, the portfolio of offerings, the number of convenings, our IP and thought leadership, and the community of partners. Our mission to forge common ground between East and West for a more sustainable, equitable world is more urgent than ever!
We'll trust you to:
- Manage and coordinate the marketing strategy, development and execution across the entire product & event portfolio globally, primarily promoting across BMG channels and ensuring messaging and tactics are focused on driving attendance & engagement
- Develop efficient, creative and innovative ideas to reach and attract target audiences and optimize marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage the creative process from developing and presenting briefs, setting scope of work and priorities, providing feedback on creative, securing approvals and overseeing final production
- Develop, coordinate and execute on all marketing, event materials and assets (i.e. print/HTML/digital invitations, website, promotions, IP, and pre-and onsite conference assets) used to recruit and inform senior executives, partners and advisors
- Continuously analyze campaign effectiveness and allocate investment dollars to the highest ROI opportunities; evaluate results in the context of broader business goals, and make recommendations on how to move the business forward
- Develop clear and informative reporting; strategically communicate results and recommendations to leadership
- Collaborate and coordinate closely with internal partners including product, technologies, analytics, editorial, design, marketing, etc. to gain support to implement new initiatives
- Assist in the creation, coordination, production and management of on-site creative, (i.e. collateral, photography & premiums)
- Run and maintain email marketing programs to drive customer retention; test creative, content, copy and frequency
- Work with internal marketing & editorial social media teams to develop comprehensive plans to support marketing initiatives
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7+ years of experience marketing for B2B conferences, events or in digital marketing
- Experience building, coordinating, optimizing, reporting and analyzing marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a demonstrated ability to interpret and use data to drive decision-making
- An understanding of how media is consumed in today's world and how we can create added value to drive engagement with our products
- Excellent end-to-end program management and organizational skills, including the proven ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against deadline
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is an information leader in providing high-quality, real-time and historical data to business and financial professionals worldwide. We have been at the leading edge of the information revolution that has changed the way problems get solved.
Business leaders turn to us for news and analysis they really can’t get anywhere else. With 2,600+ journalists stationed in 150+ bureaus across 73 countries – and backed by Bloomberg technology, analytics and distribution – we have their world covered.
As one of the world’s leading financial news organizations, Bloomberg News produces roughly 5,000 stories a day and has earned more than 800 awards since it was founded in 1990 – including the 2015 Pulitzer Prize for explanatory reporting.
Want to learn more about Bloomberg? Visit Bloomberg's website.
Create the extraordinary.