The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg Quicktake to Bloomberg Green.
Bloomberg Media is seeking an ambitious marketer with strong organization skills to help develop innovative multimedia ideas and proposals. The right candidate will be someone who's excited to work in a cross-functional capacity, collaborating with sales, media planning, editorial, creative, strategy and other marketing teams.
We'll trust you to:
- Bring Bloomberg Media platforms to life for prospects, agencies and clients through compelling narratives and presentations
- Leverage strong writing skills, bringing ideas to life and connecting clients' business challenges to our proposed solutions
- Apply a strategic lens, disciplined creative thinking and storytelling skills to deliverables
- Bring your passion for design to creating presentations that are visually compelling
- Navigate across cross-functional internal teams and move projects forward
- Utilize solid understanding of the media landscape to help elevate ideas
- Work on RFPs across practice areas — Finance, Luxury & Lifestyle, Technology, B2B, Automotive, and Government
- Support team operations and coordination, such as developing RFP trackers, as needed
You'll need to have:
- 3+ years of marketing experience at a media publisher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills; ability to multitask and manage deadlines
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Familiarity with using primary and secondary data in presentations
- Extraordinary attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills and a creative sensibility
- Ambition, curiosity and a self-starter mindset
- Positive, can-do attitude, with a desire to learn and grow
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is an information leader in providing high-quality, real-time and historical data to business and financial professionals worldwide. We have been at the leading edge of the information revolution that has changed the way problems get solved.
Business leaders turn to us for news and analysis they really can’t get anywhere else. With 2,600+ journalists stationed in 150+ bureaus across 73 countries – and backed by Bloomberg technology, analytics and distribution – we have their world covered.
As one of the world’s leading financial news organizations, Bloomberg News produces roughly 5,000 stories a day and has earned more than 800 awards since it was founded in 1990 – including the 2015 Pulitzer Prize for explanatory reporting.
Want to learn more about Bloomberg? Visit Bloomberg's website.
Create the extraordinary.