Senior Manager, Digital Analytics
Brand USA, Washington, DC USA
Work at Brand USA
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Senior Manager, Digital Analytics is responsible for measuring, communicating and optimizing the performance of Brand USA marketing activities. The position reports to the Vice President, Research and Analytics, enabling the organization to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of its marketing activities through insightful analysis. The position works closely with the Integrated Marketing and Partner Engagement teams, data tracking vendors and media agencies to drive continual improvement of campaigns.
- Manage measurement objectives, needs and timelines across digital marketing and website activities
- Work with Consumer Marketing team to analyze the efficiency and effectiveness of advertising campaigns and promotions to drive optimization
- Design and execute pixeling approach and website performance tracking
- Utilize social listening tools to generate actionable insights
- Oversee quality assurance and testing with agencies/vendors to ensure ad and website tracking is accurate
- Assist in the development of materials for Board meetings and other key stakeholder events
- Build and maintain website analytics approach to focus on key user behaviors
- Generate cross-channel performance reporting and isolate opportunities for improvement
- Manage digital tracking data vendors
- Develop custom dashboard for internal and external reporting needs
- Communicate results and learnings to internal and external stakeholders
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 6 years in digital media, marketing, or analytics, and/or equivalent experience
- Strong proficiency with website analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Insights, social listening tools, etc.)
- Deep understanding of digital media buying operations and data sources
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Experience working with international markets is a strong plus
- Experience in working with website optimization tools for A/B and multivariate testing, e.g. Google Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Aquia Lift, etc., is a plus
- The ability to lead projects independently
- Meticulous attention to detail, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Passion for innovation, with inherent curiosity and desire to learn
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
About Brand USA
ABOUT BRAND USA
Brand USA, the destination marketing organization for the United States, was established by the Travel Promotion Act as the nation's first public-private partnership to promote the United States as a premier travel destination and to communicate U.S. travel policies and procedures to worldwide travelers. The organization’s mission is to increase international visitation to the USA in order to fuel the U.S. economy and enhance the image of the United States worldwide. Formed as the Corporation for Travel Promotion in 2010, the public-private entity began operations in May 2011 and does business as Brand USA. According to studies by Oxford Economics, over the past four years Brand USA's marketing initiatives have helped welcome 4.3 million incremental visitors to the USA, benefiting the U.S. economy with nearly $30 billion in total economic impact, and has supported, on average, 50,900 incremental jobs a year.
For industry or partner information about Brand USA, visitTheBrandUSA.com. For information about exceptional and unexpected travel experiences in the United States, please visit Brand USA's consumer websiteVisitTheUSA.com.
Want to learn more about Brand USA? Visit Brand USA's website.
Create the extraordinary.