Client Success Manager
Chief Executive Group, Remote, Work from USA
Helping leaders grow companies, build communities and strengthen society.
Salary: Competitive with experience, with great benefits (including unlimited vacation time)
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Chief Executive Group seeks a Client Success Manager with responsibility for helping our clients meet their marketing objectives. Part marketing consultant, part digital advertising guru, part analytics sage and part presentation whiz, this individual will serve as an integral part of our advertising/sponsorship team. The Client Success Manager will lead our efforts to ensure we thrill our clients, which include the most successful brands in the world. This position has tremendous growth potential.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordinate internal resources as appropriate to meet the client’s needs; work productively across functions with all internal departments including Sales, Marketing, Events, Editorial and Production
- Ensure all deliverables of the client’s contractual obligations are executed successfully
- Help clients realize value and ROI on their sponsorship and advertising spend to drive renewals
- Draw actionable insights from data/metrics to help define client performance
- Build strong relationships with client and internal staff to ensure exceptional client experience
- Coordinate, traffic and implement client advertising campaigns, both print and digital
- Evaluate and consult on creative elements including copy, headlines, tone, and positioning to improve results and ensure that objectives are met.
- Project management across various clients in all Chief Executive Group’s channels.
Required skills and ideal attributes:
- Conscientious: Diligent with tasks and takes accountability for all client and internal obligations. Exhibits ability to work independently with a structured plan, versus spontaneously. Well organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize when faced with multiple tasks and requests.
- Intrinsically Motivated: Possesses an internal reward system that finds satisfaction in performing at the highest level and exceeding others’ expectations. Self-motivated, ambitious and takes initiative.
- Agile learner: Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment. Able to embrace change and be willing to adapt to new products, shifts in priorities and changes taking place internally and externally. Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and questions the status quo. Eager to address knowledge gaps that might hold them, or the company, back. Inquisitive and seeks out new information proactively from peers and external sources of learning.
- Customer-Centric: Demonstrates positive client-first attitude. High level of empathy to engage with clients to problem solve, balance differing opinions and exceed expectations.
- Abstract Thinking: Ability to generate ideas for clients and translate them into concrete plans that can be actualized.
- Characteristics that match the core values of Chief Executive Group: Trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, and citizenship.
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Marketing aptitude and experience
- Proven communication (written and verbal) skills
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation
- Awesome People
- Complete Remote Work Flexibility
- Multiple Advancement Opportunities
- Charitable and Community Involvement
- Contribute to our Mission of Helping the Nation's Top Business Leaders
About Chief Executive Group
Chief Executive Group exists to improve the performance of U.S. CEOs, corporate directors and other c-suite executives, helping them grow their companies, build their communities and strengthen society.
Chief Executive Group has been named on the ‘Inc. 500’ list as one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies, is a 5 time winner of the Connecticut Tech Top 40 Companies Award and is a member of the CT Tech Hall of Fame.
We’re a small company that makes a big impact by hiring curious, creative people who enjoy being a part of a high-growth entrepreneurial company. In addition to opportunities to grow your career and design your career path, we also offer competitive compensation and benefits and a great culture.
Want to learn more about Chief Executive Group? Visit Chief Executive Group's website.
Dotdash brands help people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired.