Marketing Campaign Analyst
Consumer Reports, Yonkers, NY
Work at Consumer Reports
The Marketing Campaign Analyst will be responsible for the coordination and execution of direct mail, email, and omni-channel marketing campaign selections using the Unica Campaign marketing platform. You will partner with internal and external clients to develop contact strategies and translate those into executable lists.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate and implement assigned direct mail, email, and omni-channel marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a centralized production schedule for assigned campaigns.
- Collaborate with outside vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Participate in new software assessments, testing, and system migrations as needed.
What We Need To See
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in database marketing.
- Experience with Unica Campaign or a similiar platform such as Adobe Campaign (Classic or Standard), Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Oracle Responsys.
- Hands-on experience creating selections for omni-channel marketing campaigns using campaign management tools.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- Familiarity with Data Warehouse architecture and load processes.
What We'd Love To See
- Experience with merge/purge processes.
- Project management skills and experience with project tracking software.
- Experience with reporting platforms like Domo and Tableau for reporting.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES YOU TO BE FULLY VACCINATED PRIOR TO YOUR START DATE.
About Consumer Reports
We are an independent, nonprofit organization that works side by side with consumers to create a fairer, safer, and healthier world. We do it by fighting to put consumers’ needs first in the marketplace and by empowering them with the trusted knowledge they depend on to make better, more informed choices.
Our objective is simple: for all employees to feel supported so that they’re set up for success.
Want to learn more about Consumer Reports? Visit Consumer Reports's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Creative Jobs For You
Associate Emerging Platforms Editor-Regional Sports
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations