Tik Tok Content Consultant
Consumer Reports, New York, NY USA
Consumer Reports is an independent, nonprofit organization
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Are you an expert on DIY and home maintenance? Do you know the trends, you follow brands and creators that inspire you, and you regularly create and share content? Are you passionate about building an engaged and loyal following? The New Ventures team at Consumer Reports is looking for a TikTok content creator for a consulting assignment for our home maintenance app, Upkept.
You’ll be right for this consulting project if:
- You’re passionate about teaching folks how to care for and maintain their home
- You understand what it takes to create compelling, interesting, and fun content
- You are excited about inclusivity and finding new ways to support and connect with different types of homeowners
- You exercise good judgment, leading with kindness and respect on the internet
- You want to help build a brand presence from the ground up and be highly experimental with the content you create
We are seeking a consultant who will:
- Produce and edit 3-4 videos per week (and 1-2 reply videos when necessary) using your own equipment, and edit them for secondary posting (Instagram Reels)
- Respond to comments on Upkept posts
- Engage commenters on the posts of other accounts in our community
- Report on the success of the content you create
Interested parties should get in touch via email at email@example.com explaining their interest, qualifications and attaching a portfolio of past video content along with resume or CV.
To request more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About Consumer Reports
Consumer Reports is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to a fair and just marketplace for consumers. Our team is made up of truth tellers, change agents, and consumer advocates who investigate and build coalitions to fight for fairness and justice in the marketplace. We leverage our evidence-based approach to demand safer products, a healthier environment, and equitable services for everyone.
Our mission starts with you. We offer medical benefits from that start on your first day as a CR employee that include behavioral health coverage and unlimited sick days. There’s also generous family planning benefits and a generous 401K match (10%!). Learn more about how CR’s advocates for strong benefits on behalf of their employees here: https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/careers/landing-page/index.htm
Consumer Reports proudly seeks to build a richly diverse workforce by hiring people with a diversity of thoughts, identities, perspectives, and experiences that help advance the difference we make for consumers, and by ensuring our people experience equity and inclusion in their work lives. We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
Want to learn more about Consumer Reports? Visit Consumer Reports's website.
Home of the world’s best books.