Senior Product Manager, Ecommerce (Homes.com)
CoStar Group, US-DC Washington DC
Work at CoStar Group
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
Homes.com is reimagining the home search experience for consumers and agents alike. We are empowering people to discover homes, share insights and make connections on their terms – disrupting a multi-billion industry.
Already one of the fastest growing real estate portals in the industry, we are driven to be #1. Just ask Brad Bellflower, Chief Change Officer at Apartments.com. After its acquisition in 2014, Apartments.com quickly turned into the most popular place to find a place. Proven success at the highest level – and we’re doing it again with the new Homes.com.
Homes.com is a CoStar Group company with 20+ years' experience in leading and growing digital marketplaces. We pride ourselves on continually improving, innovating, and setting the standard for property search and marketing experiences. With Homes.com we’re building a brand on the cusp of defining the industry. We’re looking for big thinkers, brave leaders, and creative advertising wizards ready to influence a new age of homebuying within a tried-and-true, award-winning company.
Homes.com is seeking a dynamic, high performing product manager to lead their ecommerce strategy. The Ecommerce PM will develop the product roadmap and own the ecommerce revenue channel, optimizing the way we sell our ad products to agents wishing to purchase online. This position will oversee the user’s entire purchase experience and roadmap including self-service checkout flows, reporting, product merchandising and growth strategy. This person should be strategic and analytical, able to improve the conversion rate over time and imply strategies that drive revenue growth.
This position is located in Washington, DC and offers the following hybrid schedule options:
- 4 days onsite / 1 day remote
- Shape & manage the product roadmap for Homes.com
- Drive feature development from start to finish, this includes writing user stories (requirements), prioritizing releases, maintaining a product roadmap and backlog, and creating release notes.
- Influence and manage the product roadmap for the product area that you manage
- Use data to inform product opportunities and evaluate results to define further enhancements.
- Spend time with customers to validate product feature ideas and help inform the product roadmap and strategy
- 5+ years of digital Ecommerce Product Management experience with a proven track record delivering industry leading products and solutions
- 5+ years' experience managing development of ecommerce functionality
- Experience defining and detailing product requirements and launching products/functionality enhancements to meet customer needs
- Collaborated with development resources to prioritize features in an agile-scrum process
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience creating wireframes & mock ups to visually convey and inspire product ideas
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working in Google Analytics and A/B Testing tools
PREFERRED QUALIFCATIONS AND SKILLS
- 8+ years of digital Ecommerce Product Management experience with a proven track record delivering industry leading products and solutions
- 8+ years' experience managing development of ecommerce functionality
- Residential Real Estate domain knowledge
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Advertising and Analytics Specialist
Center for Academic Innovation, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI USA