At CoStar Group, we have 20+ years' experience in leading and growing digital marketplaces. Homes.com (a subsidiary of CoStar Group) is a growing marketplace, reimaging the home search experience for consumers and agents alike. Homebuyers can get an inside look at the experience, lifestyle, and vibe of neighborhoods where they want to live. And agents have access to innovative tools for growing their business and collaborating with their clients.
We are seeking a powerhouse Creative Director who will provide strategic and innovative creative direction and guidance to internal content teams including writers, videographers and photographers, outside vendors and other production partners as we continue to build the Homes.com platform. You will be responsible for curating purposeful and compelling written and visual narratives to showcase neighborhoods, schools and parks for Homes.com audiences. You will be hands on, working creative, in addition to managing projects, and service lines. This role will be supported by our growth and innovation at our expanding global campus in Richmond, Virginia.
HYBRID WORK SCHEDULE. MONDAY-THURSDAY IN OFFICE, FRIDAY WORK FROM HOME. RELOCATION TO RICHMOND, VA REQUIRED
- Lead the creative vision and innovative strategy for content, photography, videography, and other media for existing and future platforms.
- Set the creative bar and execute work that delivers against those objectives.
- Manage creative road map and priorities in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Create brand standards, training, and quality assurance of visual media.
- Analyze, refine, or develop processes that achieve improved deliverables across the products.
- Continuously revise and improve deliverables based on consumer engagement and requirements.
- Work closely with the SEO team to deliver content that drives traffic to the products.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of leading creative projects and teams
- Demonstrated portfolio showcasing development and leadership in visual storytelling
- Experience with directing and effectively critiquing creative work from internal producers and agencies
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to present to and influence Senior Executives
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills and comfort working in an entrepreneurial environment
- A strong relationship builder with an ability to facilitate ideation, collaboration, and decision-making
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands