Sales Associate, Apartments.com - Northern IL/Southern WI
CoStar Group, US-IL Chicago
Work at CoStar Group
Sales Associate, Multifamily Marketing
Apartments.com, the network that millions of renters every year rely on to find their new place, is continuing to grow our industry-leading sales force. We provide apartment Property Managers and Owners with a platform to market their property listings and the industry’s most comprehensive virtual tools to attract the most and highest-quality renters.
The Apartments.com Network includes Apartments.com, ForRent.com, ApartmentFinder.com, ApartmentHomeLiving.com, and eight other leading rental sites. Our suite of services includes digital advertising, social and reputation management, and market analytic solutions which delivers innovative tools for our customers.
We are looking for passionate sales professionals to build long-lasting, service-focused customer relationships. As an Apartments.com Sales Associate, you will join a dynamic team that operates as a strategic digital marketing partner to the multifamily industry. Through engaging sales presentations and in-person client visits, you will advise and sell clients marketing solutions that enable them to achieve their goals. You will also grow revenue by prospecting new clients and growing existing accounts by identifying and developing new marketing solutions for their portfolios.
All new Sales Associates receive extensive classroom and field training, ensuring they are equipped with the product and industry knowledge needed to build market credibility, proudly represent our brand, and achieve career success. In addition, you will learn marketable skills in digital marketing and sales from working closely with talented and driven internal industry experts, product marketing and product management specialists.
Apartments.com is part of CoStar Group, the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces, with brands including LoopNet, Ten-X, STR, Homes.com, and others.
- Business Development – Prospect opportunities to develop new business, and identify upsell and renewal opportunities with current customers, using extensive CoStar Group’s market data
- Relationship Management – Build and maintain relationships with clients as a trusted advisor to their strategic marketing plan and grow revenue
- Business Industry Acumen – Develop subject matter expertise in digital advertising strategies, multifamily real estate, and trends within your specific market territory
- Teamwork - Partner with colleagues across teams to drive sales revenue, and provide exceptional customer service
- Customer Focus – Develop strong client relationships by delivering outstanding customer support through regular, value-add communication, sharing market insights, and offering solutions that help our clients achieve their goals
- Two or more years of outside sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in digital marketing or advertising sales; or equivalent experience in the Multifamily industry
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and quotas in a consultative sales environment
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Communications, or Marketing
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Ability to analyze data, build out reporting and make strategic recommendations based on market data, trends, and performance metrics
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations at a high growth company
- Self-starter who can work within a team environment and independently, while being highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Experience managing customer relationships through the entire customer life cycle, including contact and pipeline management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with a variety of audiences
Be part of a team of sales professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grown in a rewarding atmosphere. But don’t just take our word for it – see why our team chose to work and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To8_bNX235w
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands