COSTAR GROUP – DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE - LONDON
CoStar Group is the world’s leading provider of information and marketing solutions for the Commercial Real Estate industry. We are part of the NASDAQ 100 as well as the S&P 500 with a market cap of over $30B.+ As a technology company, we are the trusted partner for all commercial real estate professionals empowering many of the most well-respected landlords, development companies, brokerage firms, banks, lenders, investors and government agencies. We do this by actively researching the commercial real estate markets and providing data, analytics, innovative tools and powerful marketing platforms in the U.S. and Internationally to help our clients transact with one another. CoStar continues to win multiple awards including one of Forbes most innovative companies (2017) and Fortune’s fastest growing companies (2020).
STR was acquired in October 2019 as a division of CoStar Group, Inc. We are a benchmarking company, and the trusted partner for all market participants including many of the most well-respected hotel brands, individual owners, brokers, lenders, institutional investors, government agencies and service providers. We do this by providing research, data, analytics, innovative tools, and powerful marketing platforms in the US and internationally.
The Marketing and Communications department is a creative group of individuals ranging from designers and event planners to marketing analysts and content creators. Our team produces marketing materials and messaging for CoStar Group products and brands, executes large-scale marketing campaigns, plans and organizes large-scale events, generates brand awareness, develops communications strategies for internal and external audiences and more.
Acquired by CoStar Group in 2019, STR is the global leader in hospitality data, analytics and marketplace insights. The Digital Marketing Executive oversees STR’s multichannel marketing communications through planning, implementing and delivering on digital marketing strategies. The successful candidate will liaise and coordinate with global teams and be responsible for ongoing and future digital marketing activities to promote STR to existing and prospective clients.
- Manage all email marketing and data within the relevant digital platforms in conjunction with sales and account management. This includes reporting of analytics and recommendations for improved conversions globally.
- Manage the creation of email campaigns and lists within Pardot and CRM
- Day-to-day management of str.com using the company’s content management system, ensuring accurate and relevant information is displayed at all times
- Work with team members to actively enhance their understanding of STR’s brand guidelines, tone of voice and marketing strategy
- Champion CRM processes, provide staff briefings and reporting as required, as team’s CRM champion
- Work closely with the content team to deliver efficient communications solutions
- Support marketing training on company’s digital platforms such as Pardot, CRM, CMS, Project management tools, etc.
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 365, Excel, PowerPoint, Pardot, Google Analytics Universal and development of GA4, and Google Data Studio
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. Fluency in an additional language is advantageous
- Deep knowledge and understanding of all marketing processes. Hospitality industry knowledge is a plus
- Must have excellent relationship building skills. Able to react quickly and efficiently to internal and customer issues and provide workable solutions
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Knowledge of digital trends and marketing processes in order to support the team
- Analytical, logical, strong numerical skills
- Collaborates and influence across organisations
- Takes initiative when needed. Should be a skilled decisionmaker with the ability to make decisions unsupervised
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; Realla, the UK’s newest online commercial real estate marketplace; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 5,300 worldwide.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. As well as having an outstanding working environment based in the Shard, other perks include full private medical cover and member rewards, 28 days annual leave, a competitive pension, season ticket loans, birthday lunches and much more!
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.