Reporting to the Manager of the Office of the CEO, the Associate will ensure the complicated logistics of CoStar’s CEO’s day run seamlessly. As a vital contributor to the CEO’s Office, this individual will not only facilitate integral administrative tasks such as planning travel and setting up meetings, but also assist CoStar’s CEO with certain assigned special projects. Additionally, the Associate will be tasked with overseeing vendor coordination, construction/renovation projects and other property management tasks. This person must be comfortable paying invoices and handling expense reporting for personal and professional expenditures. Reporting to the Manager of the Office of the CEO, this person be a collaborative team player that adheres to CoStar’s company values, exercises professionalism and sound judgement, maintains confidentiality, and operates at a high level with strong attention to detail in fast-moving and ambiguous situations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- With strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills, work collaboratively as a member of the Office of the CEO to optimize efficiency, streamline processes, and best help the CEO to achieve immediate and long-term goals.
- Correspond with members of the company’s executive team, in addition to other external contacts, on the CEO’s behalf.
- Complete any additional special projects assigned by CoStar’s CEO, and provide support when needed, occasionally outside of regular business hours
- Complete daily tasks including coordination of meeting logistics, meals, and travel arrangements
- Ensure bills for vendors and other personal expenses are paid in a timely manner, and partner with CoStar’s CEO to design a system for organization of these invoices
- Serve as point of contact for properties and ensure vendors carry out routine maintenance and provide high quality service
- Stay up to date on ongoing construction projects, and be able to summarize decision points for CoStar’s CEO in an efficient and intuitive manner
- Assist in sourcing and vetting vendors for certain projects, as assigned by the CEO
Basic Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in project management, commercial and/or residential property management, facilities, or a related field
- Bookkeeping and/or accounting skills
- Proven track record of success in fast-paced professional environments, and high-level performance while juggling numerous tasks and priorities
- High level of attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable using Microsoft Outlook and Suite
Typical Work Schedule & Other Requirements
- Must work in the office 4 days a week with 1 day of work from home permitted
- Ability to travel domestically as needed, potentially on short notice
- Ability to work evenings and/or early mornings, and provide coverage on weekends as needed
- Must be fully vaccinated and boosted for COVID-19
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest online commercial real estate database in the world; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online commercial real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier online marketplace for residential rentals; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hospitality industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sale; and Lands of America, the leading online marketplace for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 5,000 worldwide.
What’s in it for you
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Generous compensation with an annual salary exceeding $100,000
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.