COSTAR GROUP – MARKET RESEARCH MANAGER - LONDON
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
CoStar is the global leader in commercial real estate information, analytics and news. Commercial Real Estate industry professionals around the globe use CoStar to access the most comprehensive data to make decisions with confidence. CoStar delivers immediate, verified commercial real estate information on over 5.9 million properties across every market.
Learn more about CoStar.
The Market Research team is the heart of CoStar, capturing market-critical information that enables our commercial real estate clients to make informed, high impact business decisions daily. CoStar Group’s research contributes to the most important segment of our economy, helping businesses open offices, retail stores, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities. CoStar Group is seeking a Market Research Manager to join our growing research organization.
This Market Research Manager has overall responsibility for managing assigned markets and ownership of market results. Interacts with clients and prospects, building and maintaining strong relationships.
Follows established practices and procedures in analysing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Monitors daily operations of a team. Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility.
- Responsible for managing and ensuring the gathering of timely and accurate CRE data for assigned territories.
- Responsible for all staff management of team – performance reviews, hearings, settings KPIs.
- Collaborating with Sales to drive market sales growth.
- Responsible for the data quality and completeness for assigned territories.
- Regularly reviews CRE websites and publications as a quality review of assigned territories.
- Must be able to drive stakeholder value measured by ability to provide product support to peers, team, and clients, improved market data, knowledge of the CRE industry and existing market drivers.
- Responsible for driving a high performing culture by selecting, hiring, developing and retaining great talent.
- Partners and mentors employees within team to assist with career planning and development.
- Fluent French language skills
- Leads and inspires a team according to established processes/procedures and management guidance to achieve established, expected results.
- Effectively establishes and communicates expected goals to employees and monitor and assess achievement.
- Understands and uses the region’s and market’s talent agenda to make recommendations for selecting, hiring and retaining talent.
- Mirrors and demonstrates positive behaviours to team and others to influence their work environment and culture.
- Uses knowledge of market and CRE to contribute and add value in market and client visits.
- Experience of managing employees and influencing a team.
- Related work experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Partners with individual contributors to strengthen their performance, correct behaviour and improve the output of assigned team.
- Understands key factors in the market and begins to understand how team’s performance affects the market data client’s seek.
- Collaborates and influence across organisations.
- Be able to teach others on use of various CoStar products and best practices.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. As well as having an outstanding working environment based in iconic buildings the Shard and BluFin or one of our key UK-wide hubs. Other perks include full private medical cover, dental cover, Life Assurance and member rewards, 28 days annual leave, a competitive pension, season ticket loans, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, birthday lunches and much more!
Our Market Research Managers are provided with a comprehensive four-week training program, in our Research HQ in Virginia, USA, emphasizing commercial real estate principles, branding techniques, and client service phone skills and opportunities to gain subject matter expertise.
At CoStar, we recognise the positive value of diversity and promote equality. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
However, we particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the commercial real estate industry.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
Creative Jobs For You
Automotive Designer Co-op/Intern - Spring 2024
American Honda Motor Co Inc, Alondra Park, California, United States,