Sales Executive - CoStar Group Digital Advertising - San Francisco, CA
CoStar Group, US-CA San Francisco
Work at CoStar Group
LoopNet, the most popular place to find a space, is growing rapidly and we are building a powerhouse sales force to accelerate our growth. With more than 10 million monthly unique visitors and over 10x the traffic of the next competing site, LoopNet has established itself as the most effective and far-reaching digital advertising solution for commercial real estate owners and brokers.
This is your opportunity to be part of a growth-oriented, innovative company and represent the industry’s most sophisticated digital advertising and marketing solutions. You will partner with the world’s top owners and brokers to develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to showcase and differentiate their portfolio of properties online. Key to your success will be your ability to build long-lasting, service-focused, customer relationships. You will achieve this in part by advising on product frequency, reach and brand efficacy and highlighting return on investment using our proprietary analytic tools and reporting capabilities. Day to day, you will leverage CoStar Group’s deep knowledge and expertise in the Commercial Real Estate industry to build your client portfolio by prospecting, studying industry trends and news, and conducting effective product demonstrations.
We prepare all our new Sales Executives with extensive classroom and field training, ensuring they are equipped with the product and industry knowledge needed to build market credibility, proudly represent our brand and achieve career success. In addition, you will learn marketable skills in digital marketing and sales from working closely with talented and driven internal industry experts, product marketing and product management specialists.
- Relationship Management – Through consultative sales methods, build relationships with clients to drive advertising revenue and become a trusted advisor on all matters related to their strategic marketing plan
- Business Development – Using CoStar Group's extensive property data, prospect new clients to drive sales and close new business
- Teamwork – Partner with colleagues across the LoopNet and CoStar teams to drive sales revenue
- Business Acumen – Develop subject matter expertise in digital advertising strategies, commercial real estate and trends within your specific market territory
- Customer Focus – Develop strong client relationships by delivering outstanding customer service through regular, value-added communication, sharing market insights and offering solutions that help our clients achieve their goals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of four or more years of successful sales and account management experience within commercial real estate or selling digital advertising or marketing solutions
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and quotas in an environment that emphasizes customer experience
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Success in building long-term relationships and business partnerships while engaging with clients at a senior / C-suite level
- Ability to analyze data, build out reporting and make strategic recommendations based on market data, trends, and performance metrics.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations at a high-growth company
- Self-starter who can work within a team environment and independently
This position offers a base salary range of $85,000 - $110,000, based on relevant skills and experience and includes a generous bonus and benefits plan
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.