Are you a stellar visual storyteller? Join us at Homes.com as we create top-tier content to support buyers, sellers, and real estate agents at all phases of the home-search process.
As a video producer for Homes.com (a subsidiary of CoStar Group) you'll be part of a team crafting stories that give home buyers a street-level window into the lifestyle and vibe of neighborhoods throughout the country as they shop for their new home. And you're helping agents grow their business by connecting with new clients.
To succeed in this role, you'll need to be a critical thinker and a creative problem solver. You'll draw on experience in documentary-style storytelling, commercial shoots, and marketing content to create engaging, persuasive, and entertaining visuals for all corners of Homes.com. Multiple rounds of changes and feedback are part of the job, so adaptability is a must.
CoStar Group has 20+ years' experience in leading digital marketplaces. You'll be an integral part of our stellar team of writers, editors, and photographers striving to produce the best content in our industry. There's no place like Homes.com.
- Have a strong understanding of working with talent and the ability to make them comfortable in front of the camera through conversations, and on-cam training.
- Work collaboratively to develop ideas with other members of the Homes.com in-house video content team as well as writers, producers, vendors, etc.
- Pre-production (location scouting, storyboarding, treatment, and scriptwriting, preparing for on-camera interviews, etc.)
- Coordinate all aspects of video content creation for projects assigned by Director of Video Production.
- Work to streamline the shooting process to create an efficient and seamless process from the beginning of a project to completion.
- Ability to travel.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5+ years’ experience as a producer at a cable network, brand, or agency.
- In-depth experience and knowledge with video equipment such as cameras, lighting, sound, etc.
- Experience producing & shooting on location, as well as in the studio.
- Skilled at casting for projects. A people person.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, Audition, and After Effects.
- Capable of editing with the ability to meet tight deadlines and quickly turning around high-end video content.
- Supervised reversions or repackaging of content including re-narration, postproduction audio, music, scripting, graphics, etc.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and detail oriented.
- Excellent communicator who can clearly explain project needs to internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environments.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Consistent creative work year-round.
- Excellent trainings and opportunities.
- Innovative technology and a reputation for outstanding products.
- Consistent 20%+ average of year over year growth.
- 95% customer renewal rate.
- The industry leader with an energetic and fast paced dynamic culture.
- Excellent career growth opportunities.
- Exceptional benefit plan (dental, vision, medical and prescription coverage) including an employee discounted stock purchase plan.
- 401k plan with company match.
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,900 worldwide.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.