CoStar Group offers an expansive set of global real estate information platforms as well as heavily trafficked real estate marketplaces such as Apartments.com, Homes.com, and LoopNet.com. CoStar Group delivers real-time, verified real estate data and media that helps clients confidently spot great opportunities and make smart decisions. By combining the power of CoStar’s independent research organization – the industry’s largest – with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
Homes.com is changing the face of residential real estate with a powerful new platform, purpose-built to support agents with the tools they need to promote themselves and their growing business, while providing consumers with a collaborative platform for finding their next home. We are looking to add a dynamic creative leader with an ambitious storytelling focus: video content for agents to tell their own story on their own terms.
This role will be based at our innovative and growing Richmond Virginia campus.
The Creative Director, Agent Videos will be responsible for the vision, strategy, success, and tactics of production teams on the ground, supporting agents with personalized promotional videos across the US.
- Lead the creative vision of delivering high-quality and engaging agent videos, where agents can connect with consumers looking for their expertise and experience.
- Build the trust of agents and brokers through the development of effective video content that moves the needle on their business
- Create brand standards, training, and quality assurance for production teams
- Analyze, refine, or develop innovative processes that achieve improved creative production, quality, and standards of agent videos at scale
- Continuous improvement of product produced through new formats and equipment
- Support recruitment and onboarding of a team of producers, videographers, leadership, and training team members to support the brand quality
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of leading creative projects and teams
- Demonstrated reel showcasing a human element in visual storytelling
- 5+ years of creative project management for large-scale video production
- Experience with directing and effectively critiquing creative work from internal producers, agencies, or contractors
- Demonstrable practical experience as a professional content producer through submission of past work
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, IE: Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, or similar
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint and experience using MAC OS and MS Windows
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills and comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- A strong relationship builder with an ability to facilitate ideation, collaboration, and decision-making.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working at CoStar Group means you will enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you will be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drugs
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plans, with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Become part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Architectural Photographer (m/w/d) - Dortmund-Essen
CoStar Group, Not Home-based (Field) - Dortmund – Essen