Are you a stellar visual storyteller? Join us at Homes.com as we create top-tier content to support buyers, sellers, and real estate agents at all phases of the home-search process.
As a Production Manager, you will be based at the Richmond, VA campus and build a world-class team of full-time producers and videographers that will create compelling media in local markets. You will lead, develop, and motivate your team. CoStar Group producers and videographers provide high-quality video materials on high-visibility commercial and residential properties and neighborhoods. CoStar Group customers rely on our team to offer content that drives real estate transactions.
To succeed in this role, you'll need to be a critical thinker and a creative problem solver. You'll draw on previous experience in team and project management processes, commercial shoots, documentary-style storytelling, and marketing content to create engaging, persuasive, and entertaining visuals for all corners of Homes.com. Multiple rounds of changes and feedback are part of the job, so adaptability and directing people are a must.
CoStar Group has 20+ years of experience in leading digital marketplaces. We are looking to add dynamic leaders to our full-time staff of hundreds of video professionals. This role will be supported by our growth and innovation at our expanding global campus in Richmond, Virginia.
You'll be an integral part of our stellar team of writers, editors, and photographers striving to produce the best content in our industry. There's no place like Homes.com.
HYBRID WORK SCHEDULE. 4 DAYS IN OFFICE, 1 DAY WORK FROM HOME. RELOCATION TO RICHMOND, VA REQUIRED
- Build, train, mentor, and coach a growing team of 10+ professional video producers and videographers
- Source and hire experienced, full-time team members in key geographies throughout the U.S.
- Spend quality time with local and regional team members to demonstrate best practices with media collection, postproduction, process optimization, and customer service
- Review creative briefs, story/mood boards, and incoming media content to determine its quality relative to standards and guidelines with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Provide constructive and actionable feedback to team members to meet both production and quality expectations
- Create action plans to help team members grow, succeed, and maintain their engagement.
- Professional and effective communication with clients and internal partners during all aspects of tasks and projects
- Continued learning and development of your craft, including staying up to date on new techniques, equipment, and technology as well as management concepts
- Monthly travel about the U.S. required
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree with
- 2+ years of experience managing a team
- 5+ years of experience as a producer at an agency, brand, or cable network
- Creative problem solving, attention to detail, objectivity, and the ability to think strategically
- Leadership and management skills, including the ability to prioritize and control the workload of a team, coaching, and mentoring through professional development
- Success in building strong, cohesive teams by leading and motivating towards action/execution through influence and collaboration
- Experience with creating effective KPIs and meeting performance metrics, being results-oriented
- Demonstrable practical experience as a director of photography, producer, or videographer on location, and in the studio through submission of past work.
- Must be proficient with non-linear editing software (Primarily Adobe Suite, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Audition, but may also include Davinci Resolve and Final Cut Pro)
- Proficiency in proper practices for video asset management, security, file delivery, and backup procedures
- Eye for consistent quality and attention to detail following style guides and brand guidelines.
- In-depth experience and knowledge with video equipment such as cameras, lighting, sound, edit suites, etc.
- Have a strong understanding of working with talent and casting for projects.
- Pre-production (location scouting, storyboarding, treatment and scriptwriting, preparing for on-camera interviews, etc.)
- Proficiency with color spaces (Wide Gamut, SDR, HDR, Rec709, and BT2020), LUTs, and color correction.
- Proficiency in working with standard and LOG footage from various codecs including h.264, MOV, B-raw, R3D REDCODE Raw, Canon Raw, and ProRes.
- Proficient with MS Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with Excel which includes the ability to manipulate data, filter, and develop basic formulas.
- Experience with Mac OS and Windows
- Ability to interact at all levels and establish rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Consistent creative work year-round.
- Excellent trainings and opportunities.
- Innovative technology and a reputation for outstanding products.
- Consistent 20%+ average year-over-year growth.
- 95% customer renewal rate.
- The industry leader with an energetic and fast-paced dynamic culture.
- Excellent career growth opportunities.
- Exceptional benefit plan (dental, vision, medical, and prescription coverage) including an employee discounted stock purchase plan.
- 401k plan with company match.
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions, and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,900 worldwide.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
Creative Jobs For You
Field Research Photographer (M/W/D) - Düsseldorf- Neuss
CoStar Group, Not Home-based (Field) - Düsseldorf- Neuss
Editorial Assistant, Geology, Anthropology, & Philosophy
W. W. Norton & Company, Inc., New York, NY USA