Architectural Photographer - Richmond, VA
CoStar Group Company Introduction:
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
Role Description: CoStar Group offers an expansive set of global real estate information platforms as well as heavily trafficked real estate marketplaces such as Apartments.com, Homes.com, and LoopNet.com. CoStar delivers real-time, verified real estate data and media that helps clients confidently spot great opportunities and make smart decisions. By combining the power of CoStar’s independent research organization – the industry’s largest – with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
We are now looking for an Architectural Photographer who will create high quality, creative photos and videos using DSLR cameras, drones, gimbals and other state-of-the-art equipment. Residential renters and homebuyers and commercial real estate owners, investors, and agents rely on CoStar to provide high-quality media to market their properties and to learn about opportunities. With 24 million people visiting CoStar’s websites each month, every day your media will drive transactions.
- Use your architectural photography expertise to produce interior and exterior media of multifamily, office, industrial, and retail properties.
- Create compelling exterior media for residential local neighborhoods, parks, and schools.
- Use a variety of tools to create visually appealing media including professional-grade cameras, tilt shift lenses, drones, gimbals, sliders, 3D tour cameras, and others.
- Utilize time of day, season, location and your expertise in photography to determine when and how to best photograph assignments.
- Edit all photography and video in a timely fashion resulting in a completed project.
- Professional and effective communication with clients during all aspects of media shoots including scheduling, set up and on-site interactions.
- Continued learning and development of your craft, including staying up to date on new techniques and technology.
- Demonstrable practical experience as a professional Real Estate Photographer or Architectural Photographer or similar
- Portfolio Review: Submit your portfolio of photos and videos which will include a selection of architectural, real estate, and exterior lifestyle media (exterior and interior photographs, videos, and drone media required)
- A minimum of a High School Diploma coupled with 4+ years professional real estate photography and videography experience.
- Full understanding of manual camera settings and lighting
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, IE: Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro
- Experience using MAC OS and MS Office
FAA Part 107 Certification required
- Enjoys challenges of photographing buildings and neighborhoods in both suburban and city environments, understands the challenges and works to find creative solutions
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to develop strong personal relationships with key contacts at assigned companies
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Used to working in fast-paced environment
- Experience of commercial drone photography is desirable
- Ability to capture and edit beautiful interior and exterior property videos and photography
- Full understanding of best practices for Architectural Photography, demonstrating artistic vision and creativity
What’s in it for you?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
· Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
· Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
· Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
· Commuter and parking benefits
· 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
· Employee stock purchase plan
· Paid time off
· Tuition reimbursement
· On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
· Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
· Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.