Our goal at Apartments.com is to make the rental experience easy, efficient, and enjoyable.
We're achieving that goal with a focus on easy-to-use products that simplify the business between property managers and their renters by making the process more transparent, inclusive, and secure.
You’ll work with a tight-knit team of engineers and product folks on a product moving billions of dollars in rent annually across the United States. As a financial services technology team, we uphold rigorous standards with thorough testing, peer review, and a culture of customer focus.
This position is in our Irvine, CA office and has the opportunity for hybrid work with up to two days remote per week. Four-day work weeks are also an option for those applicants that are interested.
- Have at least 6 years of professional programming experience.
- Have contributed to numerous production web applications.
- Are someone with a track record of writing well-designed code.
- Are experienced with front-end web development (we use ES6, Knockout.js, and grunt).
- Are fluent in at least one high-level backend language (we use Ruby).
- Love to collaborate and are excited to share knowledge with your team.
- Feel passionate about technical quality and high test coverage.
- Are happy to work outside of your comfort zone, which may include tracking down bugs, weighing in on UX improvements, or learning new technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree
We offer competitive salary, excellent healthcare, 401(k) matching, an employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, and healthy food choices in our sunny Irvine, CA office, among other benefits.
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate. Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.