Sales Representative, CoStar Data & Analytics - Minneapolis, MN
CoStar Group, US-MN Minneapolis
Work at CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the world’s leading provider of information and marketing solutions for the
Commercial Real Estate industry. We are a NASDAQ listed company with a market cap of over $30B.+
As a technology company, we are the trusted partner for all commercial real estate professionals empowering many of the most well-respected landlords, development companies, brokerage firms, banks, lenders, investors, and government agencies.
We do this by actively researching the commercial real estate markets and providing data, analytics, innovative tools, and powerful marketing platforms in the U.S. and Internationally to help our clients transact with one another. CoStar continues to win multiple awards including one of Forbes most innovative companies (2017), Fortune’s fastest growing companies (2020), and inclusion to the S&P 500 (2022).
As a Sales Representative, you will prospect and engage potential clients while managing, nurturing, and growing our existing client base. Promoting both CoStar and LoopNet products, you will have the opportunity to take an entrepreneurial approach to sell, train, and retain your book of business.
You will receive a first-class onboarding and training experience where you will learn how the different players in Commercial Real Estate operate, what is important to them and what solutions we have that meet their needs. You will have your own book of business, an endless supply of well qualified leads to develop, excellent products to sell, an excellent career development path.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients and their needs
- Become an expert in CoStar’s critical information and marketing solutions including
- LoopNet, the leading online commercial real estate marketplace
- Complete ownership of the full sales cycle including prospecting, demoing, closing,
- onboarding, training, and renewing
- Conduct a high level of in person client and prospect product demonstrations
- Provide valuable insight to all participants in the commercial property market, including
- Brokers, Owners, Investors, Lenders, Appraisers and Service Providers
- Represent CoStar by hosting and attending industry events and networking with commercial real estate professionals in your market
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Client facing experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry strongly preferred
- Two or more years of successful outside sales experience in a B2B environment selling Data,
- Research and Analytic platforms or tools, commercial real estate, financial services, business intelligence, marketing, or information providers.
- Proven track record exceeding sales targets and quotas in a consultative sales environment
- Two or more years of experience training clients on how to use a solution post sale
OUR BEST PERFORMERS ARE:
- Passionate, hard-working, and ambitious – As an innovator, we are fast paced and creative and expect our Sales Associates to move quickly to seize opportunity.
- Fast to learn new concepts and apply them - CoStar clients and prospects are diverse and demanding. With a constantly evolving suite of products, successful Sales Associates are skilled at introducing them to their clients.
- Curious - Our best salespeople ask intelligent questions, demonstrate strong listening skills, and learn from customers and colleagues
- Excellent communicators - our broad-ranging solutions require clear, concise communication tailored to the relevant audience.
- Committed to Customer Service – Successful Sales Associate’s at CoStar provide valuable insights and take ownership of their client’s requests, managing them to a successful outcome.
- The industry leader with an energetic and fast paced dynamic culture
- Innovative technology and a reputation for outstanding products
- 97% customer renewal rate
- Consistent 20%+ average of year over year growth
- Outstanding sales and product training programs
- High compensation with uncapped commissions and an outstanding annual Presidents Club trip
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Exceptional benefit plan including an employee discounted stock purchase plan
Be part of a team of sales professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.