INTERNATIONAL PAYROLL LEAD, LONDON
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
We are seeking an International Payroll Lead to join our London based Finance team. As an International Payroll Lead, you will have exceptional customer service skills offering advisory support to our international businesses. You will foster a collaborative working relationship with multiple stakeholders including an outsourced payroll provider, employees and leadership, whilst measuring the performance of the payroll function. Discretion, and the ability to safely manage confidential data is a must.
- Lead and complete 16 monthly payrolls for 500+ employees, working in 12 countries, utilizing Workday and TMF (3rd party outsourced) applications.
- Ensure payrolls are administered in compliance with all international regulations, company policies and SOX requirements.
- Participate in the month and quarter-end close activities, to include preparation of payroll-related journal entries, account reconciliations, and auditor-required prepared by client (PBC) items
- Coordinate with Human Resources and Benefits on payroll impacting transactions such as leave of absences, retro benefit premium deductions, and other benefits.
- Participate in Expatriate processing to ensure accurate payroll recording partnering with HR and external tax partner.
- Manage time entry process, to include outreach to employees and managers to ensure timely and accurate payment of hourly employees
- Adhere to corporate and country-specific policies and procedures.
- Maintain process maps and documentation, updating as processes evolve
- Serve as a backup for specialized tasks such as stock awards/option exercises, SEC filings, and/or sales commission payments
- Support quarterly and year end activities such as tax filings, payments, and reconciliations.
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives to identify, track, document, and resolve errors to standardize and/or automate payroll processes to improve efficiencies and/or controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Significant in-depth international payroll compliance and processing experience
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience, ideally including an outsourced provider
- Experience using HRIS/HCM platforms such as Workday and TMF.
- APA CPP Certification
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Excel (data analysis, VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. As well as having an outstanding working environment based in iconic buildings the Shard and BluFin or one of our key UK-wide hubs. Other perks include full private medical cover, dental cover, Life Assurance and member rewards, 28 days annual leave, a competitive pension, season ticket loans, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, birthday lunches and much more!
Take a look at our employee stories to find out more - Careers | CoStar Group
- At CoStar, we recognise the positive value of diversity and promote equality. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
- However, we particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the commercial real estate industry.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands