COSTAR GROUP – ACCOUNT MANAGER - NEWCASTLE
CoStar Group is the world’s leading provider of information and marketing solutions for the Commercial Property markets. In September 2022 CoStar joined the S&P500, as company with a market cap of US$25Bn and sit alongside other notable names such as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple.
We are a technology company, and the trusted partner for all market participants including many of the most well-respected agents, landlords, lenders, institutional investors, government agencies and service providers.
We do this by providing research, data, analytics, innovative tools and powerful marketing platforms in the UK and internationally. We are proud of the collegiate culture we have built but our colleagues can tell that story better than us: Careers | CoStar Group
As a successful CoStar Account Manager, you will have a high level of integrity and the opportunity to manage, nurture & grow your existing client base. You will have scope to take an entrepreneurial approach to sell, train and retain.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients and their needs
- Become an expert in CoStar’s critical information and marketing solutions including Realla, the UK’s leading online commercial property marketplace.
- Complete ownership of the full sales cycle including: prospecting, demoing, closing, onboarding, training and renewing.
- Conduct a high level of in person client and prospect product demonstrations
- Provide valuable insight to all participants in the commercial property market, including Surveyors, Owners, Investors, Lenders, Local Authorities and Service Providers.
- Represent CoStar by hosting and attending industry events and networking with property professionals in your market
Our best performers are:
- Passionate, hard-working and ambitious – As an innovator, we are fast paced and creative and expect our account managers to move quickly to seize opportunity.
- Fast to learn new concepts and apply them - CoStar clients and prospects are diverse and demanding. With a constantly evolving suite of products, successful account managers are skilled at introducing them to their clients.
- Curious - Our best salespeople ask intelligent questions, demonstrate strong listening skills and learn from customers and colleagues.
- Excellent communicators - our broad-ranging solutions require clear, concise communication tailored to the relevant audience.
- Committed to Customer Service – Successful Account Managers at CoStar provide valuable insights and take ownership of their client’s requests, managing them to a successful outcome.
- Proven track record of sales success - Our most successful people generally have experience selling commercial property services, commercial property technology, fintech or analytics platforms. We will consider other sales backgrounds.
Educated to a degree level or equivalent experience.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a generous remuneration package, dependent on experience with an uncapped commission scheme. As well as having an outstanding working environment with a fantastic product to sell, other perks include full private medical cover and member rewards, 28 days annual leave, a competitive pension and much more!
At CoStar, we recognise the positive value of diversity and promote equality. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
However, we particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the commercial real estate industry.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands