Accounts Receivable Manager
CoStar Group Company Intro:
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
Role Description: At CoStar Group, our finance group centralizes transaction processes, providing accurate reporting, financial resolutions, and proper forecasting analysis. Joining the team offers access to financial specializations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash and asset management, client contracts and billing, and revenue recognition.
CoStar Group is continuing to grow and needs an energetic, organized, operations manager to join our accounts receivable team as Manager, Accounts Receivable in our Richmond, VA office. The Manager, Accounts Receivable will be responsible for driving receivable performance by analyzing and improving the capacity accounts receivable/collections process and managing the workflow and analytics reporting in a high-volume transactional portfolio.
- Maintain accounts receivable aging within agreed and accepted parameters.
- Manage the performance of Accounts Receivable Analysts. Provide timely feedback.
- Oversee Collections Analyst interaction with sales representatives and sales management.
- Train and mentor Accounts Receivable Analysts on performance optimization, customer interaction, product knowledge, and customer service
- Review client accounts on an ongoing basis to assess collectability of receivables and to head off potential problem accounts.
- Audit collection calls and provide feedback for the Accounts Receivable Analysts
- Provide regular feedback to the Accounts Receivable Analysts on their performance and client interactions.
- Assist other departments (sales, legal, general accounting) with collections activities.
- Lead special projects as required by senior management.
- Analyze and improve collections processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related from an accredited, not-for-profit University or College.
- A track record of commitment to prior employers.
- 3+ years of leadership experience within a business-to-business collections environment or similar process
- 6-8 years of experience within consumer and/or commercial collections
- Experience managing/administrating Fortune 3,000 level customers.
- Leadership and management skills, including the ability to prioritize and control workload of a team, coaching, and mentoring on professional development.
- Creative problem solving, attention to detail, objectivity and the ability to think strategically.
- Flexibility to travel up 20% of the first 3+ months to the corporate headquarters in Washington, D.C., tapering off to quarterly travel by end of year.
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with Excel that includes the ability to manipulate data, filter and develop basic formulas. All qualified candidates will be given an assessment to determine their knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2016
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related.
- Oracle systems (ideally Cloud) collections systems experience.
- Ability to articulate and execute corporate strategy, well-communicated with the ability to influence.
- Be goal-oriented and manage multiple responsibilities, adjust to changing priorities, and excel in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Regional Sales Executive Dickinson- Oklahoma
Mobility Fleet Services, Oklahoma City, OK, United States