Technical Support Analyst, CoStar Real Estate Manager
CoStar Group Company Intro:
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
CoStar Real Estate Manager
CoStar Real Estate Manager is the leading platform for lease accounting, lease administration and the management of portfolios, transactions, projects and construction. Clients use CoStar Real Estate Manager to make smarter decisions and to enable their team to work together more effectively.
Learn more about CoStar Real Estate Manager.
Role Description: The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for delivering quality software support in accordance with the departmental goals and objectives for timely, thoughtful, and complete resolutions to our customers. They provide exceptional customer support by providing technical support and answering questions on the function and usage of our application tools. They will report to the client support manager and will be based out of the Atlanta, GA office.
- Provide technical support to customers, answer complex questions on functionality and usage of application tools via on-line and/or telephone.
- You will enjoy identifying issues and opportunities for product improvement and customer usability through defect trends, root cause analysis, release management knowledge and cross functional team input.
- You will be able to independently and within small teams manage, prioritize and work multiple support cases of varying complexities to meet due dates.
- You will exercise proper use and adherence to application tools, promote content knowledge base growth, positively affect strategic or tactical defect resolution, and solve complex escalated customer issues.
- You will directly impact the customer’s ability to improve productivity, manage account needs, standardize and streamline processes, as well as capture data for strategic decision-making. You will also be the “face” of CoStar Real Estate Manager with our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated experience with relational databases (SQL)
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to build positive a relationship with a range of customers and improve overall customer experience.
- Able to troubleshoot Windows applications and understand SaaS software distribution model.
- Work with minimal supervision and manage time and priorities in a demanding environment.
- Database and web-based software experience a plus.
- Have proactive approach to define problems, collect data, establish facts, solve problems ability and draw valid conclusions to benefit the organization and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Enjoy working and collaborating in a close-knit team environment, as well as independently.
- Able to learn quickly, enjoy challenges and adapt to change.
- Have some knowledge of commercial real estate industry, preferred but not required.
- Occasionally may be required to provide additional after-business hours support for resolution or assistance to customers.
What’s in it for you?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
Creative Jobs For You
Senior Client Solutions Executive Manheim - Greater Sacramento
Cox Automotive, California, CA, United States