CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
Homes.com is reimagining the home search experience for consumers and agents alike. We are empowering people to discover homes, share insights and make connections on their terms – disrupting a multi-billion industry.
Already one of the fastest growing real estate portals in the industry, we are driven to be #1. Just ask Brad Bellflower, Chief Change Officer at Apartments.com. After its acquisition in 2014, Apartments.com quickly turned into the most popular place to find a place. Proven success at the highest level – and we’re doing it again with the new Homes.com.
Homes.com is growing quickly and we’re looking for a powerhouse Product Operations Manager, based in Washington, DC, to accelerate our growth.
Homes.com is a CoStar Group company with 20+ years' experience in leading and growing digital marketplaces. We pride ourselves on continually improving, innovating, and setting the standard for property search and marketing experiences. With Homes.com we’re building a brand on the cusp of defining the industry. We’re looking for big thinkers, brave leaders, and creative advertising wizards ready to influence a new age of homebuying within a tried-and-true, award-winning company.
Reporting to the Vice President, Product Management of Homes.com, the product operations manager will support the product teams. They enable product managers to focus on the product and their core tasks and responsibilities. While product management focuses on the customer, the product operations manager’s customer is the product team.
This position is located in Washington, DC and offers the following hybrid schedule options:
- 4 days onsite / 1 day remote
Characteristics that Lead to Success
- Highly organized with a fierce attention to detail
- Ability to work cross functionally, build trusted relationships and collaborate
- Ability to develop a project plan or set of outcomes and see them through to completion
- Understands marketing technology, key business drivers and customer needs
- Can equip and direct a team, empowering them to do their best work
- Thinks outside the box, willing to roll up their sleeves, will find a way to get the job done even if the path is not clear
- Provide thought leadership to others but be willing to learn and pivot if required
- Define the operating structure and processes to implement on product strategy as an individual contributor on a highly effective product management team
- In partnership with the VP, Product Management, prioritize projects the team works on and track progress against metrics and timelines
- Collaborate and maintain regular communications with key team members and stakeholders across the org
- Attend meetings with recruiting and participate in interviews to support growing the team
- Coordinate and manage change across products in a safe and visible way using release and change management best practices
- In close coordination with the VP, Product Management lead the day-to-day operations of the Product Management organization
- Introduce best practices and better ways of managing work and creating processes that support advancing our strategic priorities
- Own meeting preparation and follow up: reviewing upcoming meetings for the week to ensure the VP, Product Management has all the information needed to be as productive as possible and sending out agendas or documents to meeting attendees as necessary, as well as taking detailed meeting minutes and tracking action items from these meetings to hold attendees accountable.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years’ experience; or 8 years and a Master’s degree
- Product management experience and a deep understanding of the user experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to facilitate complex issue resolution
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strategic mindset and superior analytical/problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of the residential real estate marketplace
- Experience in gathering business insights and identifying trends from data
- Ability to use data to inform and support critical decisions
- Experience in hiring, managing and/or mentoring product management teams
- Excellent execution and operational skills including experience driving process changes across the organization
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
Home of the world’s best books.
Creative Jobs For You
Auto Service Advisors / Writers, Top Pay, Daycare Assistance A...
Beck Automotive Group, Palatka, Florida, United States, 32177
Proposal Manager/Marketing Specialist (Hybrid; Engineering)
Hays, Pine Brook, New Jersey, United States, 07058
Specialist, Digital Strategy (Brand Strategy and Communications)
American Physical Therapy Association, Alexandria, Virginia, United States, 22305