Senior Systems Administrator – CoStar Real Estate Manager
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
CoStar Real Estate Manager is leading Software as a Service Provider, (SaaS), to the Real Estate and Lease Accounting Industry. This product line of CoStar Group has been in business since 1999 and has developed a client base of some of the largest corporations in the USA and Europe, who manage thousands of locations around the world. Please visit our website at: www.costargroup.com to learn more about our company.
Faced with pressure to “do more with less,” organizations rely on strategy and analytics to make the best decisions and optimize their real estate investments. CoStar Real Estate Manager helps corporations, retailers, restaurants, landlords and commercial real estate service providers build world-class real estate operations by providing integrated solutions that eliminate information "silos" and consolidate information across business units. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe with a staff of approximately 2,500 employees worldwide.
You will provide support of day-to-day operations and be assigned projects/project related activities supporting the needs of the company. Applying developed Infrastructure knowledge to solve common day-to-day operational issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives. Works on project-based work in addition to day to day operational activities.
You must be able to facilitate, validate, and deliver technical information to team members within the teams decision-making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices in part of identifying and selecting resolution to identified issues within infrastructure.
At CoStar, we are searching for a talented Sr. System Administrator to be a part of our IT Services team. As part of the IT Services Team, you will work with the latest technologies from leading vendors such as VMware, Checkpoint, EMC, Dell, Microsoft, F5 and others.
Candidate should be highly motivated with a desire to learn the latest technology. Applicants must have a strong work ethic, possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment as a team player.
This position is located in Atlanta, GA and offers the following hybrid schedule options:
- 3 days onsite, 2 days remote
- 4x10 schedule, 1 day remote
- Support all infrastructure elements in a 24 x7 operation
- Virtualization experience with VMware (6.x)
- Support over 200 Windows and servers ensuring optimal performance, maximum up-time and security compliance
- Support Server Patching which may require off-hour support
- Support current LogicMonitor monitoring environment
- Troubleshoot servers with accuracy to assess performance and/or connectivity root causes
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solutions, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
- Documenting processes and new solutions
- Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities
- Communicates effectively and viewed as adding value.
- Knowledge sharing with other Wintel team members
- Participate in periodic required24x7 on-call rotation and off hour maintenance windows.
- Coordinate with other teams to support network hardware such as firewalls, load balancers and switches and storage hardware such as SAN and NAS systems
- Assist in developing and implementing procedures for operational processes including
- deployment, upgrade, migration and maintenance
- Ability to work in a team oriented atmosphere
- Develop and maintain documentation/design diagrams
- Server (security) hardening
- Server performance tuning
- Background in meeting Customer Service Level agreements within Incident management.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related Engineering field, or equivalent.
- 7+ Years of Wintel Systems experience
- High level knowledge on virtualization technologies and specifically VMWare 6.x or newer
- High level knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2016-2022 Administration: Install, Configure & manage.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Mid to high level knowledge of Dell Chassis and blade hardware infrastructure
- Experience with monitoring tools, (i.e. LogicMonitor, Solarwinds, Quest, Akamai mPulse)
- Mid to high level knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy Object (GPO) management Mid to high level knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS
- Mid to high level knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012-2019 administration
- Mid level knowledge of Akamai CDN / ALB / WAF technologies
- Knowledge of McAfee in support of server roll outs, anti-virus and server patching preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft WSUS
- Knowledge of Veritas BackupExec preferred
- Ability to logically troubleshoot complex technical issues, with the ability to document and communicate resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, assisting where needed
- Ability to work on defined project tasks and deliver to customer satisfaction
- Self-starter who is looks for ways to improve and help in a constructive manner
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks, staying focused with the ability to prioritize
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Powershell scripting a plus
- Understanding of Change Management systems and processes
What’s in it for You
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
Creative Jobs For You
Senior B2C Marketing Communications Specialist - Cox Media
Cox Communications, Tulsa, OK, United States