Field Sales Executive - Lands of America - Memphis, TN
CoStar Group, US-TN Field Based
Work at CoStar Group
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
Land.com offers the largest and most effective marketplaces to discover, buy and sell rural real estate. The Land.com network connects 12 million active buyers and land owners with the best local real estate professionals every month across three platforms.
Learn more about Land.com.
As a Field Sales Executive you will responsible for growing revenue through the sale of Lands of America solutions in a specific geographic territory. You will become an industry expert in the Land.com Network - which consists of Lands of America, Land and Farm and LandWatch. You will have your own book of business, well qualified leads to develop, excellent products to sell and an excellent career development path.
• Developing and executing a detailed business plan to manage and grow revenue opportunities from within an existing book of business, and with new prospects in your market
• Understanding the value of Lands of America products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate the advertising of Land in a manner meaningful to our customers
• Selling the value of Lands of America products to prospects by articulating how our solutions will meet their needs and improve their business. This will be accomplished through cold calling, consultative selling and group presentations.
• Delivering high quality customer service and client retention through client visits, training and proper on-boarding of new customers.
• Managing a sales pipeline, activity metrics and monthly sales forecasts.
• 40% overnight travel within a specific geographic territory
• Two or more years of successful sales experience managing a territory preferably in a business to business environment
• A strong record of providing outstanding customer service in prior roles
• Success in developing new business relationships and managing existing client base
• Bachelor’s degree
What’s in it for you?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
Creative Jobs For You
Social Media Strategist/Senior Social Media Strategist, Digita...
Center for American Progress, Washington, DC USA