Product Marketing Manager - Homes.com - Richmond, VA
CoStar Group, US-VA Richmond
Work at CoStar Group
Homes.com is reimagining the home search experience for consumers and agents alike. We are empowering people to discover homes, share insights and make connections on their terms – disrupting a multi-billion industry.
Already the fastest growing real estate portals in the industry, we are driven to be number 1. Just ask Brad Bellflower, Chief Change Officer at Apartments.com. After its acquisition in 2014, Apartments.com quickly turned into the most popular place to find a place. Proven success at the highest level – and we’re doing it again with the new Homes.com.
Homes.com is growing quickly and we’re looking for a powerhouse Marketing and Communications Team, based in Richmond, to accelerate our growth and build the brand. Together with a group of like-minded creative individuals, our Marketing Team will generate brand awareness and grow our client base through national multi-million-dollar marketing campaigns across TV, streaming, digital channels, social direct mail, email, mobile, print and events.
Homes.com is a CoStar Group company with 20+ years' experience in leading and growing digital marketplaces. We pride ourselves on continually improving, innovating, and setting the standard for property search and marketing experiences. With Homes.com we’re building a brand on the cusp of defining the industry. We’re looking for big thinkers, brave leaders, and creative advertising wizards ready to influence a new age of homebuying within a tried-and-true, award-winning company.
Product Marketing Manager
We are looking an unstoppable product marketing manager to join our team. The Product Marketing Manager will bring new Homes products and features to market, team up with our sales team to create insights and advantages that win deals. You will work with Product Managers, Marketing, and Sales to ensure that we effectively communicate the current and future value of Homes.com to both consumers and agents.
You will help build product launch strategies, develop sales enablement content, and drive customer engagement through ongoing marketing programs. You are well versed in B2B marketing and familiar with B2C. You have a passion for content and writing. You are highly collaborative and are excited by the challenge of working cross-functionally at a fast-paced company.
- Develop positioning and messaging for the Homes.com products
- Work with the product management to shape the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy
- Manage platform product releases, including product launches and all collateral to support internal education and customer adoption
- Research and understand buyer personas to ensure the product is designed and delivered to create value
- Translate product functionality and technical details into user benefit and value
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis along with market and customer research.
- Assist the development and optimization of multi-channel, integrated marketing campaigns that successfully engage clients and prospects including agents, team leads and home buyers
- Coordinate focus groups, client interviews and client testimonials
- Support the events team with major sales and industry events
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or residential brand marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
- Strong team player – comfortable motivating others and working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively across sales, product, research and training teams
- Motivated self-starter who is never satisfied with the status-quo, always seeking better and better results
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multitask and work independently
What’s in it for you?
The Richmond CoStar office overlooks the scenic James River, with a front-row seat to Richmond’s best view. Here, we're more than just a commercial real estate company. We're creative teams of collaborators who take pride and love the work we do. To get there, we believe in putting our people first. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program. Plus, we can't forget about company events, paid lunches, and avocados. Lots of avocados.
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
Creative Jobs For You
Field Research Photographer (M/W/D) - Düsseldorf- Neuss
CoStar Group, Not Home-based (Field) - Düsseldorf- Neuss