CoStar Group is the owner of Land.com, and is the leading provider of information, marketing, and analytic services to the commercial real estate and multi-family industry. The Land.com network, including Land.com, Landwatch.com and LandandFarm.com forms the premier online resource for buyers seeking rural real estate and provides brokers, agents and owners a proven platform for marketing their listings.
We are currently seeking a Social Media Manager to join our Austin or DC based Land.com Marketing team. As Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for managing all B2C and B2B social media accounts and content, while assisting the marketing team to execute on various buyer and seller marketing campaigns and marketing analytics to help drive brand awareness, engagement and traffic. This position reports directly to the Sr. Director of Marketing.
- Manages all day-to-day B2C and B2B organic social media initiatives and activity for Land.com network across all social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube along with launching the brand onto TikTok
- Develop tactics based on our 3 main strategic content pillars: Property Highlights, Thought Leadership and Brand Awareness.
- Assists with development, management and execution of brand campaigns including paid and organic social promotions and/or sweepstakes, and trade events.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and executing against monthly content calendar, supporting Land.com and ensuring successful publication of all content in a timely manner
- Manages social content creative development process by collaborating with internal and agency team(s) providing input on content needed, submitting content creation requests and managing delivery of content.
- Community management and handling of direct messages of social media channels
- Assists marketing team with execution of various consumer marketing tactics including email development, direct mail, and digital campaigns.
- Participates in briefing agencies on communication objectives, advertising, and media plans.
- Monitor, measure, analyze and report on all key engagement and content metrics, market research, category trends and consumer insights to identify business insights that inform strategies to grow the business and unlock new opportunities
- Identify, connect with, and employ valuable influencers
- Manages monthly budget
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant social media and digital marketing experience with known consumer brand(s)
- Experience in social media planning, analytics, creative and concept development
- Extensive project management experience and proven ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of digital marketing tools (e.g., Sprout Social, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Twitter Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager etc.).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in video content creation
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Organized with a strong attention to detail, knows how to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Team player who is collaborative, positive and proactive with constructive attitude towards problem solving.
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, we are a NASDAQ listed company with a market cap of over US$30B and sit alongside other notable names such as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
As a technology company, we are the trusted partner for all commercial real estate professionals empowering many of the most well-respected landlords, development companies, brokerage firms, banks, lenders, investors and government agencies with our data products and leading marketplaces.
We do this by actively researching the commercial real estate markets and providing data, analytics, innovative tools and powerful marketing platforms in the U.S. and Internationally to help our clients transact with one another. CoStar continues to win multiple awards including one of Forbes most innovative companies (2017) and Fortune’s fastest growing companies (2018).
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Editorial Assistant, Geology, Anthropology, & Philosophy
W. W. Norton & Company, Inc., New York, NY USA