CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
CoStar is the global leader in commercial real estate information, analytics and news. Commercial Real Estate industry professionals around the globe use CoStar to access the most comprehensive data to make decisions with confidence. CoStar delivers immediate, verified commercial real estate information on over 5.9 million properties across every market.
As a Product Manager for CoStar, you’ll be responsible to help shape & execute CoStar’s strategy for our best-in-class Commercial Real Estate data & software platform. You’ll work closely with senior management, stakeholders & CoStar’s growing Research teams to help define the overall product vision and strategy for enhancements – data, analytics, workflow tools and new modules, and then direct the development effort to bring enhanced search capabilities, reporting & analytics into CoStar’s core information products.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for all elements of Product Management. You’ll shepherd new products and features from initial concept through wireframe and high-fidelity mockups, working closely with CoStar’s excellent UI/UX design team. This includes defining and documenting user stories, writing & reviewing acceptance criteria, development resource management and scheduling. You’ll also be responsible for user testing, working with our Marketing team to develop collateral and other materials for product launch, and execute on thoughtful roll-out strategies. This position is an exciting opportunity for the right person looking to join a great team serving an exciting, evolving industry as part of a leading global organization. If you are ready to make a real impact on our company and clients then we’d love to talk to you!
This position is located in Richmond, VA or Washington, DC and offers the following hybrid schedule options:
- 4 days onsite / 1 day remote
- Shape & manage the product roadmap
- Drive product releases in a fast-paced Agile software development environment. This includes writing user stories (requirements), prioritizing releases, maintaining a product roadmap and backlog, and creating release notes.
- Work closely with senior executives, UI design, engineering, QA, marketing and sales to strategize, plan, and build products and plans that meet aggressive expectations on usage and revenue.
- Understand and analyze customer needs and communicate those needs to other team members to build key use cases.
- Organize user testing, collect feedback and organize into actionable development priorities.
- Plan & execute product / feature deployments to our large subscriber base.
- Use customer data & usage analytics to inform product opportunities and evaluate results
- 5+ years product management experience with a proven track record delivering industry leading products and solutions
- 5+ years experience creating wireframes & mock ups to visually convey and inspire product ideas
- 5+ years experience defining and detailing product requirements and launching products/functionality enhancements to meet customer needs
- Experience managing development of digital content products for both web and mobile, including native iOS & Android apps a strong plus
- Managed sprint schedules and resources in an agile-scrum development environment a strong plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Experience shaping & executing product or data strategy for an online information product, real estate products or similar site presenting business information, reporting and analytics.
- Experience with commercial real estate; retail CRE experience
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics (or similar web analytics platform) and solid analytical skills
- Graduate degree
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
Creative Jobs For You
Senior B2C Marketing Communications Specialist - Cox Media
Cox Communications, Tucson, AZ, United States
Inside Relationship Representative - Cox Business
Cox Communications, West Warwick, RI, United States
Senior B2B Marketing Communications Specialist Cox Media
Cox Communications, Omaha, NE, United States