CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on People Analytics Lead to build and maintain People Analytics solution at our organization. This role sits within Human Resources in our HR Services, Technology & Analytics team. Strong candidates will have a solid background in data analysis, visualization, and experience with Workday reporting solutions. This is a highly visible role that will be working closely with the HR Leadership Team to deliver workforce insights. You will work cross-functionally with several organizations (including HR, Finance, and IT), with the primary objective of enabling leadership to make effective, data driven, and strategic operating people decisions. You will be highly data driven, technically astute, a solid communicator, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to deliver on high impact projects.
This position is located in our Washington, DC office, and offers up to 1 day remote per week.
- Provide reporting and analysis to leadership and other stakeholders including monthly dashboards, compliance reporting, analysis related to talent acquisition, attrition, diversity, and HR operational metrics to help drive business decisions and identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement.
- Enhance our reporting and analytics capabilities leveraging appropriate tools and technologies
- Develop and deliver key reporting and analytical support for the HR organization and people managers, particularly focused on creating robust self-service reporting capability and manager dashboards in Workday
- You will partner with Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, Compensation, Learning, Finance, and others to identify report requirements
- Provide training on self-service capability to HR and Managers when needed
- Extraordinary reporting skills to establish trends in various parts of the business
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate more than just numbers. Translate complex analytics and findings into digestible stories that identify key business implications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Information Technology, Computer Science, Human Resources, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics, to include 2+ years of experience in People Analytics
- Experience in business intelligence and visualization tools such as Workday PRISM, Workday Reporting & Power BI
- Gather and use data to inform decision-making and persuade others. Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- Enthusiastic about the opportunity to build this capability, which requires comfort with toggling between managing basic reporting needs while also building a foundation which allows HR to automate and deliver self-service tools and dashboards to allow for more sophisticated analyses
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to speak and write clearly, concisely, and compellingly
What’s in it for you?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands