COSTAR GROUP – REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR - BIRMINGHAM & MIDLANDS
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
CoStar is the global leader in commercial real estate information, analytics and news. Commercial Real Estate industry professionals around the globe use CoStar to access the most comprehensive data to make decisions with confidence. CoStar delivers immediate, verified commercial real estate information on over 5.9 million properties across every market.
Learn more about CoStar.
As we grow out our business across EMEA we have an opportunity for a Regional Sales Director to be based in Birmingham, responsible for the Midlands sales team. The CoStar sales team prospects for and engages potential clients while managing, nurturing, and growing our existing client base.
Promoting both CoStar and LoopNet products, the Sales Director will have the opportunity to take an entrepreneurial approach to sell, train, and retain your book of business. You will be joining a dynamic and forward-thinking sales leadership team, focusing on excellent sales process, employee development and associated revenue growth in the Birmingham & Midlands market. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, motivating and auditing a sales team within their respective territories. You will assist with delivery, strategy and promotion of the brand to generate new sales, drive activity and retain key client relationships. We are looking for someone who is metric driven, passionate about the brand and creative in identifying opportunities for expansion.
Excellent Salary and uncapped earning potential
- Drive sales activity within team through high volume of client visits and meetings to achieve regional sales targets in line with agreed budgets and monitor on a weekly basis.
- Manage the Account Management team for your region: monitor performance, allocate territories, and provide training and development.
- Prepare and lead new business development campaigns to grow the brand and delegate these where required.
- Provide support to your Account Managers to maximise revenue and minimise incentives on key accounts
- Regularly identify and suggest potential PR opportunities for the brand, attend industry events to grow presence and lead team to maximise opportunities
- Agree advertising strategies and requirements for all developments in their area and monitor effectiveness.
- Promote a strong commercial awareness.
- Travel across Birmingham and Midlands regions to support client engagements and mentor Sales Executives
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ability to inspire and manage a mature and intelligent sales team
- A commercial property background or experience in investment markets. Backgrounds in data information and IT solutions management will also be considered
- Excellent communication, organisation and influencing skills
- Good at developing and maintaining relationships
- Ability to coach, mentor and provide supportive leadership to others
- Proven track record at managing high performing teams of sales executives in the Birmingham & Midlands region
- Ideally already holds relationships with relevant clients in the Birmingham & Midlands region, although this is not a pre-requisite
- Ability to travel to the US for our 3 week induction programme
- Flexible - ability to work at all levels
- Problem-solving skills
- Confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. As well as having an outstanding working environment based in iconic buildings the Shard and BluFin. Other perks include full private medical cover, dental cover, Life Assurance and member rewards, 28 days annual leave, a competitive pension, season ticket loans, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, birthday lunches and much more!
At CoStar, we recognise the positive value of diversity and promote equality. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds – people of all ages, gender identities, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
However, we particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the commercial real estate industry.
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United Kingdom to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.