Sales Executive (Southwest region) – Ten-X – Sales – Dallas
CoStar Group, US-TX Dallas
Work at CoStar Group
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed, and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
Ten-X is the world’s largest, online commercial real estate auction platform. The Ten-X platform empowers brokers, sellers and buyers with data-driven technology and comprehensive marketing tools to expand market visibility and decrease time to close deals.
Learn more about Ten-X.
As a Ten-X Sales Executive you will prospect and engage potential clients – brokers, sellers, and buyers - educating them on the tools and services available to them through the Ten-X auction platform and process. From our Dallas, TX location you will be responsible for prospecting and originating business in our Southwest region. Travel into your respective markets is expected 25% of the time. You will partner with your clients from start to close to deliver flawless execution while collaborating with CoStar and LoopNet sales teams on joint marketing and sales opportunities. At CoStar you will receive a world class onboarding experience that includes a robust training program designed to ensure Sales Executives have a deep understanding of the Ten-X platform, the Commercial Real Estate industry, and the broader CoStar business and how our products and platforms provide value to our clients.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients and their needs while building strong lasting relationships with key decision makers
- Become an expert in the Ten-X end-to-end transaction platform and marketing solutions
- Complete ownership of the full sales cycle including: prospecting, pitching, marketing and closing
- Conduct client and prospect presentations of our products and services
- Underwrite and valuate prospect and client’s assets
- Manage relationships with commercial real estate brokers, sellers and buyers before during and after the auction process
- Represent Ten-X by hosting and attending industry events and networking with commercial real estate professionals in your market
- Team – asset manager
OUR BEST PERFORMERS ARE
- Passionate, hard-working and ambitious – As an innovator, we are fast paced and creative and expect our Sales Associates to move quickly to seize opportunity.
- Fast to learn new concepts and apply them - CoStar clients and prospects are diverse and demanding. With a constantly evolving suite of products, successful Sales Associates are skilled at understanding a clients need and recommending the appropriate CoStar product.
- Curious - Our best salespeople ask intelligent questions, demonstrate strong listening skills and learn from customers and colleagues
- Excellent communicators - our broad-ranging solutions require clear, concise communication tailored to the relevant audience.
- Committed to Customer Service – Successful Sales Associate’s at CoStar provide valuable insights and take ownership of their client’s requests, managing them to a successful outcome.
- Flawless Execution – Our clients trust us with their most valuable assets and our sales team takes extreme care in executing transactions flawlessly so that we can keep and build on that trust.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Five or more years of successful outside sales and account management experience in a business-to-business environment selling financial securities, financial technology, business intelligence or data and analytics. Or equivalent sales experience within the Commercial Real Estate industry.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Passion for building relationships and leveraging your network to find and approach decision makers
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
SeSenior Marketing Manager - Automotive Semiconductor
ATR International, Santa Clara, California, United States, 95053
Customer Service Driver Stockroom Expeditor
Manpower Inc, Watsonville, California, United States, 95076