Sales Executive - CoStar Digital Advertising - Houston, TX
CoStar Group, US-TX Houston
Work at CoStar Group
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
LoopNet, the most popular place to find a space, is the #1 global commercial real estate marketplace. With more than 12 million global unique monthly visitors, LoopNet provides brokers, buyers and sellers with what they need to meet and make deals. LoopNet has established itself as the most effective and far-reaching digital marketplace for commercial real estate owners and brokers. We are not done yet! We continue to focus on driving expansion by increasing market share in the US and abroad, continuously innovating and enhancing the product and growing a powerhouse global team to reach our goals.
As a Sales Executive with LoopNet you will be part of a growth-oriented, innovative company and represent the industry’s most sophisticated digital advertising and marketing solutions. You will partner with the world’s top owners and brokers to develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to showcase and differentiate their portfolio of properties online. Key to your success will be your ability to build long-lasting, service-focused, customer relationships. You will achieve this in part by advising on product frequency, reach and brand efficacy and highlighting return on investment using our proprietary analytic tools and reporting capabilities. Day to day, you will leverage CoStar Group’s deep knowledge and expertise in the Commercial Real Estate industry to build your client portfolio by prospecting, studying industry trends and news, and conducting effective product demonstrations.
We prepare all our new Sales Executives with extensive classroom and field training, ensuring they are equipped with the product and industry knowledge needed to build market credibility, proudly represent our brand and achieve career success. In addition, you will learn marketable skills in digital marketing and sales by working closely with talented and driven internal industry experts, product marketing and product management specialists.
- Relationship Management – Through consultative sales methods, build relationships with clients to drive advertising revenue and become a trusted advisor on all matters related to their strategic marketing plan
- Business Development – Using CoStar Group’s extensive property data, prospect new clients to drive sales and close new business
- Teamwork – Partner with colleagues across the LoopNet and CoStar teams to drive sales revenue
- Business Industry Acumen – Develop subject matter expertise in digital advertising strategies, commercial real estate and your trends within your specific market territory
- Customer Focus – Develop strong client relationships by delivering outstanding customer support through regular, value you added communication, sharing market insights and offering solutions that help our clients achieve their goals
- Build strong client relationships and prospect by conducting regular in-person meetings which will require travel by car and could require travel outside of the driving radius of your office location
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of four years of successful sales and account management experience within commercial real estate or selling digital advertising or marketing solutions
- A current and valid driver’s license (or the ability to obtain a driver’s license prior to start date) is required
- Satisfactory completion of a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check prior to start. Driving history must reflect responsible driving behavior and compliance with traffic laws
- Ability to regularly drive for extended periods and intermittently throughout the workday
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and quotas in an environment that emphasizes customer experience
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Success in building long-term relationships and business partnerships while engaging with clients at a senior/C-Suite level
- Ability to analyze data, build out reporting and make strategic recommendations based on market data, trends and performance metrics
- Regular and consistent access to an operational motor vehicle prior to or by start date
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations at a high-growth company
- Self-starter who can work within a team environment and independently
What’s in it for you?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Contents Packing/Cleaning Specialist $1000 Signing Bonus
Carolina Restoration Services of North Carolina Inc, Morrisville, North Carolina, United States,
Social Media / SEM (Search Engine Marketing) Traffic Acquisi
CMP.jobs, New York, New York, United States,