CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
CoStar Group is currently seeking a Compensation Analyst to support the ongoing design and execution of the company’s global compensation programs. Reporting to the Senior Director of Compensation, the Lead Compensation Analyst will contribute to all aspects of planning, development, and implementation of new and revised compensation programs. This role offers tremendous growth, career progression and exposure to company leadership.
An ideal candidate will strike a balance in how they work. They should be structured and analytical in their approach yet able to navigate changing business priorities and thrive in a fast-paced agile environment. They need to enjoy analyzing large data sets to tease out meaningful info and excel at presenting findings to business partners and company leaders in a close partnership.
This position is located in our Washington, DC office and offers 1 day remote per week.
- Partner with business leaders, HRBPs, and Talent Acquisition to advise on company's compensation philosophy and strategy to accelerate company's goals
- Administer annual merit, bonus, and equity awards, including developing/updating global budgets, guidelines, and tools; preparing communication materials; and analyzing and counseling HR business partners and management on recommendations.
- Assist with the design and management of the company's base, bonus, commissions and equity programs
- Maintain company's global job architecture and educate stakeholders on job evaluation, market benchmarking and salary ranges
- Participate in annual salary surveys, including preparation and submission of all required data elements
- Review proposed compensation adjustments on offers and internal promotions and counsel managers on compensation related matters
- Ensure effective communication/promotion of the company's compensation programs and practices to HR, Finance, management, employees & candidates.
- Proactively support team members across HR and look for opportunities to improve processes, policies, and service levels.
- Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly reporting on various compensation metrics and trends
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of compensation experience with a history of increasing responsibility in a dynamic environment
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Proactive team member with strong customer service orientation, excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Experience in creating and maintaining all facets of a job architecture structure
- Strike a balance between IQ and EQ. Ability to handle confidential employee information with discretion and exercise good judgment.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization including executives.
- Strong working knowledge of current compensation practices and trends.
- Experience with Workday preferred
- Experience with Radford (Aon Hewitt) strongly preferred
- Experience in executive and sales compensation a plus.
What’s in it for you?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
Creative Jobs For You
Assoc., Video Digital Asset Management | Assoc., Video Digital...
Presbyterian Church USA, Louisville, Kentucky, United States,