CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
Homes.com is reimagining the home search experience for consumers and agents alike. We are empowering people to discover homes, share insights and make connections on their terms – disrupting a multi-billion industry.
Already one of the fastest growing real estate portals in the industry, we are driven to be #1. Just ask Brad Bellflower, Chief Change Officer at Apartments.com. After its acquisition in 2014, Apartments.com quickly turned into the most popular place to find a place. Proven success at the highest level – and we’re doing it again with the new Homes.com.
Homes.com is a CoStar Group company with 20+ years' experience in leading and growing digital marketplaces. We pride ourselves on continually improving, innovating, and setting the standard for property search and marketing experiences. With Homes.com we’re building a brand on the cusp of defining the industry. We’re looking for big thinkers, brave leaders, and creative advertising wizards ready to influence a new age of homebuying within a tried-and-true, award-winning company.
Homes.com is seeking a dynamic, high-performing product manager to lead the development of its home search experience. This is a role that will be responsible for driving an exceptional search experience that users love. The Search product lead will focus on achieving the goal of making it easy, enjoyable, and fast for people to find the right home. More specifically, this will include optimizing the search bar functionality, search results page, and filters to provide users with the most intuitive and helpful search tools. This role will be expected to have a deep understanding of consumer marketplace search and user experience best practices.
This position is located in Washington, DC and offers the following hybrid schedule options
- 4 days onsite / 1 day remote
- Shape & manage the product roadmap for Homes.com
- Drive feature development from start to finish, this includes writing user stories (requirements), prioritizing releases, maintaining a product roadmap and backlog, and creating release notes.
- Influence and manage the product roadmap for the product area that you manage
- Use data to inform product opportunities and evaluate results to define further enhancements.
- Spend time with customers to validate product feature ideas and help inform the product roadmap and strategy
- 5+ years of digital Product Management experience with a proven track record delivering industry leading products and solutions
- 5+ years' experience managing the development of digital content products supporting a search experience
- Experience defining and detailing product requirements and launching products/functionality enhancements to meet customer needs
- Collaborated with development resources to prioritize features in an agile-scrum process
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience creating wireframes & mock ups to visually convey and inspire product ideas
- Understanding of content management systems and editorial workflows
- Bachelor's Degree
PREFERRED QUALIFCATIONS AND SKILLS
- 8+ years of digital Product Management experience with a proven track record delivering industry leading products and solutions
- 8+ years' experience managing the development of digital content products supporting a search experience
- Residential Real Estate domain knowledge
- Experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Brightspot CMS, and Google Analytics
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
Home of the world’s best books.
Creative Jobs For You
Regional Sales Executive Dickinson- Oklahoma
Mobility Fleet Services, Oklahoma City, OK, United States